ch:16

Talissa in the media
Nala POV

Its been two days two fucking days an still nothing from talissa no calls saying she was taken she's just missing thin air.

"Damn I know ole girl going through it "

That's an understatement talissa is like my little sister also this shit is crazy I gotta go there soon .

"Hold on I'll ride with you just gotta use the bathroom"

Alright !

Jewels phone was vibrating on the pillow when I saw the contact she was standing in front of me with an annoyed look.

How do you know asha and why did you fail to mention that shit ?
"You ask a lot of questions its LA its not that big you meet people everyday."

Yeah but you know me an her don't get along at all why would you keep that from me ? "Damn nala everything isn't about you okay your not the only friend I'm allowed to have can we go now ?"

No we can't you stay an go be with asha an lace since she loves my left overs.

Before I could walkout I felt my head hit the floor knocking me unconscious.

Tiana POV

Hey Kay have you heard from nala she was supposed to come help with the search party but that was hours ago.

"Umm I don't know where she is I know she had an event tonight at the Sparians downtown that was it but she said this was way more important and would refund them the promoter." Kayla looked confused

Ride down there with me real quick aye JD can you an may stay here just in case

"Shit you know I ain't going no where!"

Kay we using your car mine being weird we road by her crib an see if she home. That's her car or Lace's?

"Hers but the lights are off you know damn well nala Doesnt sleep this damn early come on I have a key."

We walked into her crib an it was trashed things broken shit missing off the walls pictures broken .

Looks like they had a fight

"Nahh this wasn't lace come on let's check the back"

Damn she was in here shit wasn't feeling right .There was blood on the carpet .

"We gotta get out of here this Doesnt look good "

No wait imma park in the lot down there I have a feeling who did this is coming back.

"Why you think that?"

Because they wouldn't leave it like this for lace to find .

"That fuck ass hoodrat pet of hers I swear she gives dope ass strippers a bad name !"

What's ya beef with shorty?

"Jewel a thot man she fucked lace an nala don't even know it the bitch shady!"

Damnnnn she like that never! Pause why is asha car pulling up.

"An look who is with her speaking of the devil!"

Asha an Jewel hell Nah what the fuck is going on man.

Nala POV

I woke up with a mean ass head ache an talissa's head in my lap I shook her trying to wake her up without startling her.

"You okay ?"

Yeah im good but are you we've been looking for you everywhere speaking of that where are we.

"Jewels house she's crazy as hell her an asha my sister ex girlfriend she picked me up from school and passed our house mentioned shopping an yeah that never happened."

She looked down at her hands her hair was messy and she looked like she was drained.

I looked around the room the door was locked from the outside talissa shook her head at my idea of escaping.

We can't stay here okay we've gotta go no one knows where we are or what happened!

"There's no way to get out I've looked okay I've tried "

Well who feeds you?

"Asha "

Hmmm alright wait why did she put our phones in there like that ?

"The time we can't touch our phones or anything but see the time"

My phone oh shit my phone has a tracker tiff had put in for a just in case something ever happened !

"Seriously you think Tia will know about it ?" I hope for our sake she does .

Tiana POV

I shook my thoughts away as they filled my head with already troubled thoughts I couldn't help but worry about talissa an nala they mean the world to me I punched through the wall. I can't sit here I got in my car found my self pulling up to Rico's , I was doing jobs for him an quick hits if someone owed him more than they could payback .

"Ayeeee sis wassgud haven't seen you here since you got with the crazy bitch what's her name again?"

Unimportant I laughed a little which felt different I hadn't laughed since the girls went missing.

Look Rico I got a problem man an I don't know where to start I just know its a bullet waiting for who ever has my little sister and my um ... My home girl.

"Home girl or Nala Maxine nigga I had Rasheed do a check on you when you first started working for me. I know shorty something special to ya but wassup if they missing where the Ransome call or what ever an why it ain't all over the TV that nala missing ?"

Lace is some how connected to this shit man I feel it .She already been putting her fucking hands on her I told nala to break up with her clown ass .

"Man chill out you tryna get life in prison for killing a celebrity ?"

Fuck her bruh ! I ain't mean to flip but lace was in on this I knew it.
"Well I can send jamari out an see if he find something out real quick stop stressing man I'll handle it ."

I got a text from Kay but the shit was to long to preview fully.

Bigmouth:Hey okay son remember how we thought Lace was in on the bullshit turns out she ain't its Ron he is out of jail an yo bitch bailed him out they have been plotting on nala for a long time apparently let me know wassup I'm ready!

Ay Rico call him an tell him to find out where this nigga named jahron chestnut is he just got release from prison he had shot nala in highschool because of me. "Damn you a bad luck charm to her ain't you I'm playing but I'll get dude."

He was right nala was always in danger ,I was always connected some how but now my little sister got dragged into this shit.