Epilogue.

3 months later, the police found Ju hiding out in a state that was over 3 miles away. He winded up going out and getting into a shootout with them to avoid going to jail, which he winded up losing. He died roughly 3 minutes afterwards.

Roberto winded up changing his life around completely by helping the girls that he used to human traffic a lot. He winded up making a buisness on abused and helpless women that can come there express their feelings and their emotional pain, also convicting their spouses.

Numra going to the army winded up being one of the best decisions of her life. After giving birth to Seta, she went straight into action and went to the army with all men. In the process, she winded up helping a load of women that were in need just like her mother along with other poor people and a lot of people in need. Being a protestor and accepting interviews, she became the first woman to be allowed in the army in a position that was only allowed for men. In the process, she winded up racking in a lot of money. After spending time for the last 6 months traveling the world and going through a series of saving people, camping, dirt, sea, etc, everyone was allowed to return home to their families for a week before leaving out to Iraq.

When Numra arrived, her heart fluttered to see how big her baby boy had gotten. He was 6 months old and able to sit up. Christina was now 11, and she'd gotten way taller. After seeing her children, Numra couldn't have been any happier. Afterwards, Numra winded up giving $100,000 to Chresanto for them to get a new home. That's how much money she made. After spending a day with Numra and recollecting their thoughts and reminiscing on their past, he realized one thing.

He couldn't be without her.

Beforehand, Jayla and Dr. August winded up splitting apart. Jayla winded up leaving Chresanto because she ultimately realized that the four needed to be a complete family. Afterwards, Rayan and Jayla eventually winded up becoing good friends, along with Jayla and Chresanto. What Jayla decided to do, was finish off Dr. August's job.

She reopened the place for Rayan. A couple days later, Rayan walked into the room that was once Dr. August's and cleaned it up a second time, placed his gloves, then looked around.

"Dr. Lopez is in the building." Rayan nodded. "Let's get started."

As for Christina, she maintained her 3.5 GPA. Now that she was in the 6th grade, she winded up making a bigger variety of friends. She stayed friends with Maya because she felt that she was the only girl who didn't cause a large amount of problems. One day while she was at school, she seen a blonde haired boy walking around in the park. He had small, but muscular arms. Of course, all of the girls winded up swooning and drooling over him. Ignoring it, Christina continued to hang out with her friends.

It was only when he walked up to her and smiled at him is when he realized it was James. He was now 12, slim, had his blonde hair into a sharp cut, and was able to show his arms. He was almost unrecognizable. Christina looked up at him as he gave her a sexy smile, looking down at her. He was extremely skinny.

"Hey Christina." James smiled, giving her a flirtacious look.

"Oh my..." Christina froze.

As for Chresanto, he's given up the whole "Dr. August" image for good. The week Numra came to visit, they winded up making love again. They couldn't resist each other. So instead, they winded up getting back together even though she was going back off to the army. Every day she was in the army, Numra would always skype and talk to Chresanto and Christina as well. When she came back 2 months later for 2 weeks, Chresanto and Numra winded up getting married through papers for the court. They didn't have a wedding. All they did was ordered a suit a dress and took pictures with their kids, sending it to their parents and relatives as well.

During the army, Numra winded up publishing a book about herself that she'd been writing since she got pregnant with Christina. Within 4 months, the book became famous worldwide towards all women, men, and even celebrities. Making a whopping 20 million copies sold and making it on the list of best books sold, she winded up becoming a millionaire. With this success, she winded up buying her and Chresanto a mansion on the strip of California, spoiling her family to death. She winded up making forbes as one of the 1st women to get rich so quick in a matter of months.

Numra and Chresanto also plans on having more children. As they say, there's a such thing as happy endings.