"Rising High."

"Yaaaayy!" Christina cheered in the back while Dr. August continued to drive.

"So you mean, you drove there to help us?" Numra cheered in an excited tone as he unraveled their wrists.

"Yes ma'am." Dr. August nodded as both of their hands set free. "Both of you."

"Oh, Chresanto!" Numra cheered.

Out of impulse, she placed her hands on the side of Dr. August's face and kissed him on the lips. She froze and let go, watching him give off a stunned look. Numra was stunned as well. Christina sat awkwardly in the back while they sat at the corner of a far block, giving an awkward glare. Numra truly didn't mean to do it on purpose. It was an impulse like thing. She covered her mouth, watching Dr. August laugh at her.

"I'm.......so sorry." Numra said as she gave him a shocked look. "I didn't mean to.....I was just......it was kind of like-"

"It's okay, Numra." Dr. August smiled as he placed his car into gas. "Lets just head back to the airport before he catches us. I already have your purse and passport because I've kidnapped that too along with your clothes and Christina's in the trunk of my car."

Though they couldn't tell, Numra's kiss left him in a mesmerized state. Her lips shot bone chilling flutters all throughout his body. He found it quite funny how she could do that with the smallest things. Her lips were still soft. Her goofiness was still there. Her hair was still frizzy. Her skin was still bronze.

But most importantly, she was still Numra.

After driving his rental car to the dealership, Dr. August brought all of his bags along with theirs into a taxi van and headed to the airport. There, they finally took off. It was midnight, so they weren't going to get back home for another 14 hours. It would still be dark then. During the long flight, all they did was slept, slept, and slept. Everyone, especially Numra, was exhausted. They woke up and ate a nice breakfast, talked, then had lunch about a few hours later. When the sun started to set again, that's when the three clocked back out and prepared to go home.

A few hours later, they were there.

Dr. August, Numra, and Christina waited until the pilot dismissed the people that were on board. 10 minutes later, they stepped out of the plane and started making their way to another taxi since Dr. August's car was with Jayla. Numra hadn't been to the US since she was 15, so she was mesmerized by all of the sightings. As they strutted off into their taxi, Dr. August couldn't help but to notice how dazed she was. Numra was used to grass and dirt lands, so the "city" life wasn't in her nature either. She smiled as she took a good look out of the window, looking around.

"What are you looking at?" Dr. August smiled.

"Nothing." Numra sighed. "I haven't been here in so long that its just.....amazing."

Around 45 minutes later, the three arrived at Dr. August's house. It was just as big as theirs, which caught Numra off guard. Something else that caught her off guard, is that she hadn't stayed with Dr. August since he was living with his parents, which was at the ages of 14 - 15. Dr. August said that he would take their bags in while they got settled into his home. When Numra walked in, she loved it. She loved the setting of it. All of this, came from him having sex with women on a regular. Numra took a blanket out of his closet and laid it out on his pull out couch, making a bed for her and Christina. Dr. August walked in with all of their bags, looking at them in shock.

"This is a nice place you have here, Chresanto." Numra smiled as she tucked her sleeping daughter into bed.

"Wait, why are you guys sleeping on the couch?" Dr. August asked. "You two can sleep on my bed. I'll sleep out here-"