"Fruitista."

It was another day of Dr. August to do his job. Satisfying, pleasing, and fucking women. As always, he kept a raspberry sucker in the side of his mouth while reading his sports magazines. And as always, two customers walked in and greeted him. However, these customers looked strangely familiar. As he looked at them, he realized that they were the twins.

The same 16 year old twins named Tiffany and Brittany. They'd just came from taking showers after a long day at the beach.

"Rayan told me that y'all were 16." Dr. August said as he shook his head. "You ladies gotta leave."

"I've gotta say Dr. August, I was very impressed with you that day." Tiffany smiled as she stroked her hand around his shoulders. "I've never came that hard before I mean.....my whole body was shaking and I didn't even get the real treatment!"

"That was before I found out that you were under the age of 18." Dr. August said, pointing to the door. "You two can leave, now."

"Actually, I was wondering if you could give my sister the same treatment." Tiffany smiled. "Brittany was completely impressed with what you did. She didn't even remember what Rayan was doing."

"No." Dr. August said, shaking his head as he cleaned off his sex toys in the sink.

"We brought fruits." Brittany smiled as they both held up their bags. "Nice, juicy, sexy fruits."

Dr. August looked at the bags and placed a sneaky smile on his face. He grimmed her and the fruits, then looked at Tiffany.

"Y'all really want the real treatment, huh?" Dr. August smiled.

"Mhm." Both of them smiled.

Dr. August laid out his small couch into a long sofa, laid a blanket down, then looked back up at them.

"Lay down." Dr. August whispered.

Both girls were quick to lay on their backs. They laid down and looked up at Dr. August as he rummaged through the bags. He took out the bananas, strawberries, grapes, and the whip cream that he had in the bag. Dr. August twirled some of the whip cream on Brittany's belly button and sucked it all out with his plump lips, causing her to squeal in a ticklish form. He pulled out a grape and clenched it on his two front teeth, leaned over her, and watched her lift her head up and take the grape out of his mouth. She chewed on it, looking up and giving him a sexual look.

"Mmm. You like that, don't you?" Dr. August said in a seductive tone, chewing on his grape.

"Yeah." Brittany said, smiling up at him while chewing on hers.

Dr. August leaned up while he sat on his knees on top of the sofa, peeled his banana back, and placed it on the tip of Tiffany's tongue. She leaned up and took a huge bite out of it, smiling up at him. He covered his index finger with whip cream and fed it to her as well, letting her suck all over it.

"Do y'all parents know that you're here?" Dr. August asked in an uncaring tone.

"Hell no. Our dads at work!" Brittany giggled as her and Tiffany laughed. "He doesn't get off until late tonight."

Dr. August looked over at Brittany and squirted whip cream all over her neck, leaned over, and sucked all over it. Brittany let out whispered moans as Dr. August slurped, sucked, and licked all of the whip cream off. He leaned up and watched her bite her lip up at him as he popped another grape into his mouth. Dr. August chewed on it and kept his grin on his face and looked over at Tiffany.

"Hey Tiff, you're the twin with all of the "experience" aren't you?" Dr. August smiled.

"Yeah." Tiffany smiled. "That's right."

With that being said, Dr. August filled his tongue with whip cream and placed it on top of hers as she opened her mouth. She sucked it off as Dr. August placed the side of his hand on her face and started tongue kissing her. She laid back onto the bed while Dr. August towered over her, placing his hands on the side. Soon after, she started to tug onto his jacket and clothes.

"Ugh. Please...." Tiffany whispered. "Take it off. Take your clothes off."

"Wait a minute, aren't y'all gonna do me?" Dr. August laughed as he plopped in the middle of them. "It works both ways around here."

Brittany and Tiffany smiled at each other and leaned over him, taking off his jacket and shirt. Brittany kissed all over his deep abs and hot body as Tiffany leaned back and peeked inside of his pants to see how big he was.

"Holy fucking shit!" Tiffany shouted. "He's like.....HUGE?"

"Oh you're not ready for that, baby girl." Dr. August smiled as Brittany kissed all over his neck.

"I think I am." Tiffany smiled as she started to pull his pants back.

Suddenly, Tiffany and Brittany's father walked in with a leather belt in his hand. Dr. August lifted off of the couch and threw his jacket back on, shaking his head at the girls.

"There you go, man." Dr. August said as he stood by their father, shaking his head at them. "I'm glad you came in here before it got a little out of hand."

"Thanks." Their father growled. "I knew that they were stopping here."

Both Tiffany and Brittany froze, eyes widening at the fact that Dr. August helped their father catch them at their office. Their father snatched them both up by their wrists with one hand and whipped the belt across their backs, causing them to wail out in pain.

"Up here trying to have sex with a 24 year old man! Wait until we get home!" Their father barked at them. "I'm beating both of your asses! Watch! Watch me!"

Dr. August felt bad for getting them caught, but he couldn't have sex with underage girls. He smiled and popped a sucker back into his mouth, waiting for the next customer. 

"I can't wait until they turn 18." Dr. August chuckled to himself, popping a grape into his mouth and reading a magazine.