Chapter 30

Ridley POV

Taking a deep breath, I pull my disheveled curls out of my sweaty face. Wetting a paper towel, I dab my face gently, looking in the mirror. We've been here for more than two hours, dancing and laughing, having a good time all around.

I had to use the bathroom so I told Ferris who replied with saying that he'll be at the bar, waiting for me. Opening the door, I bump into someone.

"Sorry." I apologize before continuing to walk. Until someone grabs my arm and begins dragging me back. I let out a scream but it's muffled by a hand. They pull me behind the club.

Shoving me against the brick wall, I shiver when the cold air hits me. The person in front of me is clearly a man with his tall build and muscles. His hood hands over his head so I can't see his face.

"You smell delicious." He leans forward and licks a strip up my neck with his disgusting tongue. I whimper and tears leave my eyes. Where's Ferris when I need him?

He pulls back for me to see his fangs come out and he lunges forward. His teeth barely cut open my skin before he's thrown away from me. I collapse on the ground in tears. My hand cups my neck, trying to stop the blood.

I hear the fast paced grunts and groans before I'm scooped off the ground and my hair is blowing back. The familiar scent of Ferris surrounds me as he speeds away, probably back to the house.

I let my heart beat slow, relaxing in his arms as I keep hold on my neck. The door swings open in an instant and I'm placed on the couch as he rushes to the kitchen and zips around the rest of the house. In less than ten seconds, he's back in front of me with the guys standing behind him.

"What the hell happened?" Stephen asks in shock.

"Rogue vamp." Ferris growls lowly as he gently dabs at the slice on my neck, making me hiss in pain. He gives me an apologetic look before glancing down at his wrist and back up to my neck. I bite my lip but nod.

He stands, wrapping his arms around me as he runs up the stairs to his room. It's less painful as his cool hands hold onto mine, his fingers gently pushing into my skin. I let out a breath as he steps away. Slowly standing from the bed, I grab the hem of my dress and pull it over my head, taking a shirt from my open bag on the floor.

The shirt hangs at my hips, actually fitting me. I quickly wipe my face of make up and brush out my hair. Climbing into the bed, I see Ferris already sitting there, shirtless. My eyes trace his tattoos that run along his pale but toned body.

Swallowing, I bring my hand up to touch the cut on my neck that is now covered with a square piece of gauze. I can feel his eyes on me as I shift my hair to cover it, not wanting him to feel guilty.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers, his voice barely audible.

Taking a breath, I voice my thoughts. "This is going to sound stupid and crazy, but after what happened tonight... maybe it would be better if we-"

"If we weren't around each other." He sighs. My head snaps up and I stare at him.

"That's not what I was going to say." I look him firmly in the eye. He observes my features, seeing what I'm getting at since he can't read every part of my thoughts.

"You want to be bonded." I blush and look down, swallowing my panic and nerves. "Ridley, that's not a good idea."

"Why not?" I look at him. "You barely got there in time to stop him from taking my blood. What happens next time?"

"There won't be a next time." He says sternly.

"Because you're going to do the exact same thing as last time and stay away from me." I whisper to myself, my eyes welling with tears. "Remember how that turned out?"

Standing from the bed, I begin to walk to the door but I'm stopped by a cold hand on my wrist, spinning me around. Ferris towers over me, his gold eyes soft. But they turn red as soon as they catch sight of the gauze on my neck.

"You're hungry." I say quietly. Bringing my hand up, I try to peel the tape away but Ferris stops. I see his eyes flashing back and forth as he tries to control himself. "It's okay. I want to."

He's hesitant but his inner predator wins and he drops his arms, licking his soft lips. Swallowing shakily, I hold the gauze in my hand as a small amount of blood leaks out of the cut from moving the wound too much.

Ferris looks into my eyes as he cups my cheek, bringing his head down to mine. His lips brush mine as they continue their trail to my neck. I gasp when his hand curls around the back of it, his fingers locking in my hair. I feel his fangs elongate and he embeds them in my skin. I let out a chocked gasp as my back arches towards him. A moan slips out of my mouth and my eyes close.

A sense of euphoria washes over me, lifting my spirits as Ferris moves his arms around my waist. Slowly, I can feel him pull out of me and lick the remaining blood off my skin, closing the wound. My chest heaves as he moves back.

"Are you sure you want this?" He whispers to me, his eyes back to normal. I nod, ready.

Picking me up, he moves us towards the bed and straddles my hips. I moan when he kisses down my neck and to my chest, tugging on the collar of the shirt. He slips it over my head and continues kissing down my stomach before moving back up. When his lips hover over mine, his eyes bore into me.

 He pecks my lips before sitting back, bringing his wrist up to his mouth. He bites into it, and brings it forward. My mouth slowly closes around it and our eyes stay locked. Until the blood hits my tongue. My eyes close when I see images in the back of my mind being swapped with Ferris. I see his life while he sees parts of mine.

My chest heaves as we break apart. "What was that?"

"Our bond." He smiles at me, grabbing a tissue from the bedside table and wiping his blood off the corner of my lip. 

'Hopefully he didn't see.' I think to myself.

'See what?' I squeak and look around with wide eyes. 'Calm down, my little penguin. We can speak to each other now.'

I take a deep relaxing breath and shake my head. Pulling the covers back, I slip under them with a yawn and pull Ferris closer. His deep chuckle makes my head move as his chest rumbles. My hand lays on his rock hard abs, the trail of hair leading into his bottoms tickling the tips of my fingers.I slowly fall asleep with his cold arms wrapped around me.

There's no more nightmares this time.

Hey guys, 

I wanted to change his nickname for her to get rid of some of the confusion. I had some people message me, asking what it meant or what language it was so I replaced it with Little Penguin.

Vote 

Comment

Ride a unicorn

Do your thing

Thanks for reading

Seargent Skittles XOXO