Chapter 4

Ferris POV
"I got a text from my mom about my cousin. He broke his arm." I can tell she's lying by the skip of her heart.
"Why are you lying to me?"
"I'm not."
Tears fill her eyes as she pulls out her phone and reads a text from a blocked number.
She hands the device to me and I begin reading every single text they sent her.
I meet Ridley's honey colored eyes as she drives past. Putting the phone in my pocket, I go back inside and sit down.
The guys look at me but I dont speak. "Let's hunt."
We head to a small bar. A slutty waitress winks at us as she passes and Steven calls dibs. Stephen gets the bartender, Blu gets a hot lady celebrating her 21 birthday. Everest chooses a girl around 'our age' from the bar and me... well, I choose the bride from a bachelorette (Dont know how to spell) party.
Luring the pretty brunette over isn't hard as I bite my lip sexily and stare at her. She smiles flirtily and her friends see. They push her over and I can tell she's drunk.
Taking my hand, she pulls me to a room in the back and shoves me down on a small bed. I snarl. I don't like being controlled.
Throwing her on her back, I rip off the sparkly blue dress and kiss up her stomach. She moans and throws my shirt over my head, unzipping my jeans and pulling them down.
Tearing off her thong and bra, I make sure to put a condom on, just in case, and slam into her.
She yells in pleasure and I move harshly.
My hands tighten their hold on her hips and hook her legs around my waist so I hit her g-spot. She screams.
Just as we're both about to release, I dive in and sink my teeth into her neck, feeling the liquid seep into my mouth. She gasps before her eyes roll back into her head.
Her blood is thick and sweet despite the fact it tastes a bit like whiskey.
Making sure she's still alive, I lick the bite clean and dress myself. I see Blu and Everset are done so we sit and talk until finally, two hours later, the rest of the guys show up.
They go straight home but I decide to walk. I go to grab my phone from my pocket but realize I only have Ridley's.
Sighing, I go through her phone again to see if I missed anything. This is going to be a long night.
☆☆☆☆
I smell her as she walks in, her sweet coconut scent spreading quickly through the school.
I look at her as she walks in. A thin gray sweater stays open to show a tight gray tank top. Her skinny jeans are bunched above her black flats and her hair curtains her face as she takes a seat at the desk, wrapping her arms around her torso to keep warm.
I turn back to the guys to see Stephen drawing a dick on Steven's cheek as his punishment for losing a dare.
My eyes flash to Ridley as I see something flying through the air. Whatever it was narrowly misses her throat and she looks up with a pale face. I clench my fists.
Her phone buzzes in my pocket but I leave it. Now I know who is sending these texts.
I only answer when her phone starts to sing.
' All the girls on the block knocking at my door!
Wanna know what it is make the boys want more!

Is your lover playing on your side?
Said he loves you,
But he ain't got time.
Here's the answer.
Come and get it
At a knocked down price.

Hey!

Full of honey,
Just to make him sweet.
Crystal balling,
Just to help him see
What he's been missing.
So come and get it,
While you've still got time.

Hey!

Get your boy on his knees
And repeat after me, say

Take a sip of my secret potion,
I'll make you fall in love.
For a spell that can't be broken,
One drop should be enough.
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

Take a sip of my secret potion,
One taste and you'll be mine.
It's a spell that can't be broken
It'll keep you up all night
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic'
I smirk at her and wave teasingly as she glares adorably. "Ridley's phone."
"If you're that boy from last night, I have a few things to say to you." Ah, it's the dad. "If you ever make my little girl cry again, I will bury you in my backyard. Understand?"
"Of course, sir."
"Good. Now, make sure she's home after school."
"Yes, sir."
"Oh and make sure she eats."
"Alright, have a nice day." I hang up and put the pink phone in my jeans before turning back to the boys.
Watching Ridley from the corner of my eye, I see her throw her arms in the air before holding them around her body to warm her.
Standing silently, I walk up to the desk and take off my jacket, laying it over her small body.
Looking up, her eyes meet mine and she clocks her head to the side like an adorable puppy. What the fuck is going on with me?
"You looked cold." I shrug before going back to my seat. I see the small smile on her lips.
Beautiful.
I sigh as Blu raises an eyebrow at me. Shaking my head, he holds his hands up in a surrender motion.
☆☆☆☆
We had to leave due to Steven almost lunging at a small girl who fell and got a bloody nose. Seems he didn't get enough last night.
I sigh in relief as I drop onto the small leather couch in my room. Staring at the ceiling, I let my thoughts take over.
Soon enough, they turn to Ridley. God, she won't get out of my head.
I've been trying to get a read on her but it doesn't work and I have no idea why.
Something settles on my chest where my heart should be. Something's not right. Shoving my shoes on my feet, I run down the stairs and out the door, the surroundings blurring as I use my supernatural speed.
Slowing to a jog, I lift my head to dissect the jumble of scents coming to me. I catch a familiar coconut scent and start running towards it.
Suddenly, I notice blood mixed in with her smell. I'm at the school and I make my way behind the building, looking around for her as I listen to her beating heart. At least she's alive. For now.
"Help." I hear and speed over to her side, covering my nose and mouth to try and control myself from draining her.
"Ridley." My voice is muffled as she gazes up at me lazily with honey eyes.
Sliding her into my arms, she moves closer for warmth that I can't give her. I discreetly shudder as she unconsciously lets more of her sweet red blood out of the cuts on her cheek.
My inner predator comes out and licks her cheek, tasting the blood. It tastes like desert, amazing and addicting.
She shivers and puts her head in the crook of my neck, her breath tickling the skin as I run through the streets.
Hearing her heart beat even, I relax a tiny bit. She mumbles under her breath and I smile. Thats adorable.
The mansion isn't that far from here and I begin to see the lights. Throwing open the front door, I gently lay the small girl on the couch.
I smirk when I see she's still wearing my jacket. That is until my friends rush in.
Everset moves forward, a crazed look in his red eyes. I hold him back by his shoulder and glare. Stephen and Steven hold him back and drag him out of the room.
Blu stares at her with clenched fists. "Why is she here?"
Oh, here we go.