"Shh, baby, why are you crying?".

The way he looks at me in pure concern and his warm words made my heart swells even more and my tears fell more than willingly. It was like all the right time and all the right places kind of moment, you know? I sob even more when I look into his eyes.

"I thought something real bad happened to you!", my heart screams and as if Taehyung can hear me, he wipes my tears and pulls me in for another hug and kisses my cheek as it collides with his.

"Gwaenchanha, gwaenchanha, I'm still here", he coaxes me. For a moment, I really thought he was going to make fun of me for being excessively emotional but no, he didn't. Instead, Taehyung bear with me until I go through it. Completely.

-----

"So how did you get that?", Nara points to Taehyung's casted left arm. Her left hand is intertwining with Taehyung's right hand and he had shoved a little to the side to let Nara sat beside him on the bed.

"We were having the fansign today and then things got a little heat up", Taehyung explains, "A fan of us requests us to like show our secret talents so Jungkook decided to do a handstand". He looks at Nara, "and I felt motivated to- ouchh!".

Nara pinched his right cheek with her free hand until the spot turned light red. "Why do I have a feeling that this was your first time attempting a handstand?", she snaps.

"Nooo it's not, it was actually my second time", Taehyung says, "My first was actually a few minutes before that- ouchhh!".

Nara pinched his left cheek this time. "Why did you do that for?".

"What do you mean?", he questions.

"The handstand or whatever", she grumbles.

"I just don't like making people upset, especially my fans", he shrugs. "Kinda hard to say no, you know".

"Well, I happened to be your fan too, so my suggestion is that you do whatever you want but don't ever push yourself to do something you are not capable of. Look where it got you, idiot", Nara sighs.

"B- but- I just want to show them that I can do that to-".

"You're not Jungkook, you're Taehyung, so stop be like him and be more like you. You got tons of other things that only you can do it, so don't waste your energy to be someone that you are not".

"Geez, forgive me, Your Highness", Taehyung jokes and he kisses Nara's hand. "I promise I won't do that again".

"Good", she blurts. "Now that you shared your unfortunate event, I'd like to share mine too".

"What is it?".

"I met Juliet today at the girls' restroom", Taehyung sighs heavily and rolls his eyes.

"God, please, can we not talk about her?".

"I kind of smashed her phone into pieces", Nara shrugs and Taehyung looks at her in awe.

"You what?".

"She's just so annoying saying things about her being delusional and stuffs so yeah. I don't think to much before I throw her phone across the toilet though. I'm sorry that she's your friend but I'm not sorry for what I did and don't ask me why because I don't know myself too".

"Thank you".

Nara frowns as she studies the look on Taehyung's face. He is more than amused. He is on cloud nine. "Thank you for?".

"Doing that. She deserved it", Taehyung laughs and Nara joins him not long after that.

"That b.itch was getting on my nerves", both of them speak out loud before look at each other in amusement. Then they laugh again.

-----

Heyya guys! So sorry for the late update! Indeed im too busy this past couple days and now I'm seriously not feeling well and quite feverish so hope I'll feel better soon ;3

This is not rly the best chapter but hope u like it and give it a comment or vote, mybe? ;3

Thanks ilyall xx