Chapter 1: A new place - Host: Abbi

Usually I would start my story in the day, but this time I was just going to sleep. I hoped the phoenix wouldn't take me again tonight.  As I fell asleep, I wondered  if their were mutants at my new school that would cause me a lot of trouble. I also had a friend named Michelle(pronounced Mi-ck-el)she followed me almost everywhere and sometimes I didn't like it but I excepted her so I pretty much just let her do do whatever she wanted, which most of the time ended up involving me. Michelle was  a mutant but she would probably just stick to the program and play it like a human.  Michelle has 2 powers, one is really good at  but the other one gets out of control whenever she tries to use it. Then there was Crystal, we had only just met her today but she seemed ok, she also owned her own jewelry shop which connected to her house which we were staying in at the moment. It was very nice of her to take us in and what'd you know it,  she's a mutant to. Michelle says she senses that Crystal's very strong. You see, that's one of Michelle's powers: she can sense mutants within a town's radius, (which is about 1 to 2 miles). We haven't learned yet what Crystal's power is.   Michelle's hoping it will turn out obvious to us, but I understand, we just arrived today.

      It was midnight and I figured I better get to sleep or I might burst something aflame. Suddenly I felt a power pulse through me as a warning. I knew it. I hopped out of bed quietly and walked out of Crystal's Jewelry shop, (it's attached to her home) went upstairs and out of the door. Immediately when I stepped out of the door I felt much more power and strength within me. I tried to fight it but it was to strong. The more I fought it, the more of a migraine I got. I just couldn't take it anymore, so I stopped for a little bit.  Then I could feel the power trying harder to become stronger.  I felt that I had gotten control, but it happened. The Phoenix took control over me.  My eyes glowed bright yellow, I lit on fire in the shape of a huge bird and I took flight like a comet through the sky without even wanting to.