Chapter 8: Phoenix Necklace - Host: Abbi

I woke up feeling very dizzy and still a bit tired.  Then,  I remembered everything that happened last night.  I was glad I remembered everything that happened when I was in Phoenix form but sometimes wish I didn't.  I was glad I won, but I didn't think I would have to go in full Phoenix form to defeat that dorkish group.  I decided to keep quiet about it since I didn't know if Crystal knew yet.  It was a couple hours till sunrise when suddenly the Phoenix whispered in my head "There is something here I want.  Get it or I will get it myself."  When I hesitated, searing pain went through my head so I assumed it wanted whatever it was badly.  "Alright, Alright."  I said.   

     I had no idea what it wanted but I went out of the bedroom and into the room where the front desk was in Crystal's shop.  I looked around looking for the thing that the Phoenix wanted when suddenly Crystal came out of the storage room then looked at me.  "Abbi!  I heard what happened last night!  I've got something for you. " Turns out she did know what happen last night.  It was fine with me as long as Crystal didn't make a big deal about it.  Crystal grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the blacksmith room where she smelts her jems.  "I've been working on this for a while now."  Crystal said.  She grabbed some special metal pliers and reached into the lava and pulled out a red jewel.  The lava dripped off of it like it was immune to to the lava.  I felt the Phoenix in me surge with excitement as Crystal pulled it out and held it in front of me.  "It's a Firestone, well at least that's what I'm calling it.  It's extremely powerful, and I'm giving it to you.  But in another form."  "When will it be done?"  I asked, wanting it as much as the Phoenix did.  "Not long, I'm making it into a necklace and I make jewelry so much it probably won't take that long to make."  Crystal responded.  Then something in the lava exploded behind Crystal.  Crystal ran over to it and looked in it  "Whoa, I think I might have accidentally burnt the Firestone because this one is almost all the way black. " She put the original one that she showed me first down on her metal desk and pulled out the burnt one. "I'll experiment with this further . Right now Abbi, why don't you go upstairs and wait for the necklace to be done."  Crystal said.  "Why can't I watch?"  I asked.  "It will cause a lot of radiation working with this kind of power, So it's best if you go upstairs."  Crystal said.  "Ok,"  I responded.  Then went upstairs and and Phoenix whispered in my head once again "Good, all I have to do is wait."

    Hours later Crystal yelled, "I'm finished!  You can come down now Abbi!"  I felt another surge of excitement from the Phoenix as I went downstairs to the blacksmith room.  Crystal took the necklace out of the lava and held it in front of me.  I held out my hands and she dropped the Phoenix necklace into them.  It was really beautiful and perfect for me.  The chain was golden and at the bottom of the chain was a pendant in the shape of the Phoenix. In the middle there was a Firestone with a silver lion in the middle (I had no idea what the lion was about but it looked cool).  I put it on and Crystal smiled when I said,  "Thanks,"  Then the Phoenix whispered in my head "Both of us are stronger now, With this necklace our energy combines better and There will be less of a battle for control within you.  With this we have a chance of perfectly combining."   "Good, the necklace was made to help you get along with the Phoenix better." Crystal said.  "That's exactly what it did."  I replied.