Chapter 18.5: Forced - Host: Mystique

"You wouldn't dare!"  I said to Heynin.  "You failed to retrieve the X-Men, and Abbi.  I had to do it myself!  Of course I'm going to do it!"  He exclaimed.  Another sear of pain shot through my head as he used his power against me, he was being serious, he only needed me for this very reason, as for the rest of the mutants.  I would die here if I didn't say something.  I needed more time.  "Wait."  I said.  The pain stopped and Heynin looked at me with his hood off.  "I'll do it." Usually I didn't do these kind of things but I couldn't take him down here and now.  I would be nothing but dust before I could land a punch on him.  "Hm," Heynin said while thinking his options.  I looked up at him, then noticed that in his evil brown eyes he was thinking nothing over.  He knew exactly what he was going to do.  "I don't believe you."  Heynin said, than an even greater pain was directed onto me.

     I could feel my power and life force being drawn out of me, and so I suddenly became very desperate.   I managed to look up at him, and I could tell he was enjoying this.  "Stop it.  I'll help I swear.  Give me time."  If this continued I would be dead within a minute.  But he didn't care, in fact he liked it.  "Please?"  He asked me to say with an evil smirk.  I felt myself begin to shake from the energy loss.  "Please."  I said.  "Hm."  He said, then lifted his power from me.  I fell to the metal floor and he turned and walked away.  As I stood back up I saw him put on the hood of his black cloak and bark an order at one of the scientists.  But I knew he was not going to spare me, or any of us.  I put on my brown cloak, then exited the storage room to go fdo what I was being forced to do.