Chapter 2: The Night - Host: Abbi

I flew over the land, but I didn't leave the town.  Even though my eyes were glowing, I could still see everything the phoenix made me do. The phoenix took me over a field and I landed on a street.  I didn't know what the phoenix was doing until it said "I have seen enough of this town to know that it is not what it seems."  It spoke through my mouth, so it looked like I was talking but I wasn't.  I gathered my energy and I said "What do you mean?" it came out in more of a whimper and more cowardly than I expected.  The phoenix did not answer.  I assumed it didn't know everything yet.  It took me back to Crystal's place.

     As I summoned the strength to pull back my power, it obeyed and I went back to my normal self.  Well almost normal.  I was steaming, even though my clothes were fire proof, (made by Michelle) they were still more black than before.  I looked down and saw that my clothes had parts burnt off and pieces of leather were missing. I decided to go inside and rest, my mind was so exhausted and I lost quite a bit of strength turning into the phoenix.  I would have felt very hot and hurt from fire but I felt no pain from heat or fire. I was more sensitive to the cold. Though I can produce fire without turning into the phoenix it's to hard to do very often.  I have to create a lot of sparks first before my hands fill with fire. I plopped down on my bed and instantly fell asleep.