Chapter 10: Heartbreaks

While game day continues Jack and Elsa continue catching up on each other's past after Hiccup left.

Jack's POV
Chat with Elsa
________________________

Elsa: So he's gone. Got any interesting story to tell?

Me: Idk...got anything specific you wanna hear?

Elsa: hmm...ur first love?

Me: Oh!...u mean my first heart break.

Elsa: sorry...

Me: shall I begin?

Elsa: tell away!

Me: Okay...so the name of my first 'love' (heartbreak) was Tooth. After my family moved here she was my first friend. I slowly started to fall in love with her but later found out Tooth was not okay. She was on drugs. Then I found out it wasn't her choice. She had a boyfriend. That crushed me. He and his friends introduced her to the drug life and slowly she forgot about our friendship. A year ago her family moved away and she left without saying good bye.

Elsa: Wow! That's tough.

Me: Yeah! But I'm over it. I figured she's happy with the life she has so I decided to wait for someone who was mad for me... yeah...I know... really cheesy line?

Elsa: Lol. No. Not after what you went through. But  also explains why you tried to keep ur self away from the girls at school. Right?

Me: Right! Now your turn.

Elsa: well remember the other day when u asked me why I was being so cold?

Me: Yeah!

Elsa: well here's the reason. Back home at school I had a friend. Pitch Black. He was the flirty playful type. But that's what everyone see. He was actually a player and I was played. He caught me to fall for him so easily. He acted so well. After dumping me I felt like a piece of gum on the side walk. From then decided to stop all the lovey-dovey nonsense in my life. I thought love wasn't for me.

Me: Well he's a jerk and if you ever see him again I think you should give him a dose of his own medicine. Btw in your last line you said 'thought'. So what do u think now?

Elsa: firstly... a dose of his own medicine is not a bad idea. But hopefully I don't see him again. And last but not least I 'think' the same as you. There is someone for everyone.

Me: Lol. In my opinion that line is cheesy.

Elsa: XD  joker!

Me: so u found me a nickname huh?

Elsa: well this one is not official but it'll do for now.

Me: whatever you say snowflake. Hey! You wanna go hang out with the others.

Elsa: I don't know.

Me: Please! *pouts* I miss seeing you.

Elsa: nice try but I'm not blushing.

Me: don't worry I'll get you to blush eventually.

Elsa: Good luck! I'll get dress meet me here. Then we'll go over. See ya!

Me: Be right over!

And there convo  continues
________________________

Merida's POV

I'm playing Dumb Ways to Die 2 while the others are playing scrabble. I don't get these board games! And there playing against Hiccup! Is it even legal for them to play against a brainiac? It's obvious he has the highest scores. I was trying jump into the train when the door bell rang. Ugh...that was my last life. I got up and opened the door, "Well this is a surprise!" I front of me stood Jack and Elsa. "I thought you guys were mad at them?" "We got bored" Jack stated. "What happened to you hair?" Elsa asked using her 'questioning' face. "I fell asleep. Come on in!" As I shut the door behind them in heard screams and squeals. Don't have to wonder where those are from. I just went back to the couch took out my head phones and played some Tove Lo! I just love her. After finishing scrabble I saw they took out scategories. How many games does Punzie have? They started play while Jack just slopped down in a corner with his ears plugged and staring off into space. Dreaming of Elsa no doubt.

1 hour later

All of a sudden Hiccup jumped saying, "I got to go!" "To where?" Elsa asked. "On his date!" All three boys said at once. "Oh yeah! I completely forgot!" Anna stated. "Well good luck bro." I said patting him on the back. "You just might need it." He gave me the sarcasm face, "thank you Mer. Later guys!" And with that he left. The others started playing dominos and I went to check out my Facebook profile. After liking some pictures and clearing out my notifications I decided to check out Astrid's profile. Don't get me wrong, I'm just looking out for my friend. After scroll through a bunch load of selfies I saw one with her a this snob-looking dude. It was captioned "Me with my bae." Well I shouldn't suspect her but this was posted only 5 days ago. Anyways I guess we can call anyone our bae. Maybe they're best friends. Anyways...I'm tired of this. Time to go play some dominos.

Hiccup's POV

I got a text for Astrid saying to meet her the restaurant. I don't really like restaurant dates. I'm more of an outdoor person who loves nature. But girls like fancy dinners. So yeah! I parked my car in the parking lot at the back of the building  and walked to the front. On my way I spotted Astrid and some snob-looking dude behind a tree. I went closer to hear what was going on. "I don't understand why you have to do this!" The guy said. "Oh come Snotlout! Don't you trust me?" Astrid asked. "Of course I trust you. I love you!" He responded. "Then good. I don't love Hiccup. I just want his money. With that our future will be perfect. Why would anyone love him? He's a nerd! The only I love is you!" She stated. I was heartbroken. Not because she loved someone else but she only did that for money. Why? I kept asking my self that all the way back to my car. I didn't even think of asking her anything. What was the use? She stated everything clearly. I'm never gonna find a girl who loves me and not my money. I drove all the way home, went inside barely noticing my dad and went straight into my room. I immediately changed off my tux and jumped into my track pants and polo hoodie. I threw my self on my bed... just thinking... I needed to talk to someone. To get these thoughts out of my head. But who?