Chapter 1- Frustration

I looked into his chocolate eyes as he starred into my icy blue ones. The water fell from the shower as it glistened against his beautiful smooth skin. In front of me stood the most beautiful body I had ever laid eyes on along with a beautiful face. His eyes left mine for the first time as they slowly scanned my naked body as the water also fell on me. As he took my body in, I did the same. My eyes left his remarkable face as they edge down to his muscular arms and torso to his huge erection to his long muscular legs.

When my eyes met his again, he was smiling as he stepped closer to me. Closer until he could reach me. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me into his hard chest and roughly kissed me. I responded instantly as I had waited for this very moment, for someone to finally take me. And I didn't mind at all that this guy standing before me was going to be the one to do it even though he was a total stranger.

He bit my bottom lip and I allowed him entrance as our tongues began to clash together as I felt a gush of wetness coming from between my legs. My chest pressed against his began to harden and I could no longer take the foreplay, I needed him now.

His hand slid down from my waist over my bum where he gave a quick nice squeeze before resting them on the back of my thighs. It wasn't long before he picked me up and pinned me against the wall as I was trapped against his body. I wrapped my legs around him as my hands went to his hair where I struck my fingers through.

Minutes passed by until our lips parted and his lips made their way to my neck where he gently kissed and sucked. I bit my lip trying to hold back the loud moan gathering in my throat but once he sucked on a weak spot, the whimper poured out of me forcefully. I could already feel his harden member against my inner thigh causing me to become more wetter as he took my hard nipple between his lip and sucked. Fuck, why does this feel so good. I moaned as he sucked harder and I started to think how much a tease this was as all I wanted now, and I mean right now is to feel his manhood inside of me.

"You ready baby?" He asked me in such a seductive voice that I could of soaked five pairs of panties all at once. I nodded my head not being able to talk as I took my bottom lip between my teeth. I waited for this moment forever. No way was I turning back. Who could of said no to a sex god like the one standing in front of me anyway.

I felt his member at my entrance before he slowly thrust it inside of me causing a moan from both of our mouths. I really had been missing out all this time. I can't even explain in words how good it felt. "Fuck you're tight." He said in a seductive tone turning me on more. He slid out before thrusting slowly inside of me again as I bit my lip closing my eyes from not being able to control the pleasure that rippled inside of my body. "Baby you're so wet." He said sexily as he looked into my eyes, his more darker than they were before.

He repeated the motion picking up speed as i began to whimper with each thrust and him grunt in return. I was enjoying every minute of it and never wanted it to end. This was the most greatest thing in the world. "Harder, deeper." I called out between my screams of profanity. He did as i asked him, fulfilling my every desires.

I could feel my hip jerk as a whimper louder than the most escaped my lips. It was like this explosion had just fired from my body as I uncontrollably began to shake as my nails dug into his back leaving scratches. My moans came out louder and quicker as my back arched and my toes curled up. The feeling was so amazing and lasted for minutes until I finally began to relax as it came to an end and my breathing came out in pants.

So that's what an orgasm feels like. It was so fucking unbelievable how good it really felt.

He cummed right after me as my face lay in the crook of his neck trying to calm my breaths. He did the same. He gently put me back on the ground as i stumpled as my legs ached and felt weak. He held me up still as he pressed his lips to mine. Shower sex. Was really good sex.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up rolling over as I slammed my hands down on my alarm quieting the annoying sounds that came from it. Feeling the substance between my thighs, i huffed frustratedly as I felt my soaked panties. It was all just a dream.

Fuck me.