†13†

Decided to collab along with xxl3m0nxx

istg this story is getting weirder and weirder it aint abt killer anymore omfg >;/

:D

GENEVIEVE POV

"But how..? I can't see spirits at all. " I said with my legs up on top on another, sitting properly.

"Here. This is a special type of spectacles. When you wear this, you would be able to see the dead spirits. " Reuben handed me a regular looking black glossed glasses and my jaws dropped.

"You are not joking around aren't you? And what would I get if I managed to get you a wife? " I said sorting my thoughts out, " there would be no benefits to me, wouldn't it? " I probed even further.

"Taehyung... " Reuben looked at Taehyung as if he was pleading,almost tearing up actually , i could even see the pure determination and also how desperate he was .

Taehyung eyes wondered around the entire house as he just kept a straight and blank face, no one could decIpher what he was thinking , or if he is even thinking.

His train of thoughts finally stopped as his mouth opened hesistantly " fine hyung. " Taehyung says and turns me around to face him.

"Listen here. " he coughed twice and looked at me seriously.

"I'm doing this for my hyung here, just help him and I'll agree to whatever you request. Please. He has been a lonely soul here since so long , he deserves happiness too. " Taehyung says and something in me stirred , my heart softens at Taehyung 's words .

"Anything? You'll do anything?" I inched closer and he just nod , closing his eyes as if regretting his decision. "Thank you so much dongsaeng." Reuben's hands went up to his shoulders but as he was about to give a patt ,his hand went straight through into his body.

Taehyung didnt even flinch at all ,were they very close friends last time?

I curiously put on the glasses and Taehyung chuckled at me , "you look cute in that ." he complemented.

Reuben coughed a few times before giving us a straight face , "i ship you two ." he says but i gave him a glare instead ," sorry..." he stuck out his tongue at me , flashing a wide grin , " you have a month to find me a wife if not you are going to replace that spot , doesnt it sound nice to marry a dead guy?" he smirks and my mouth dropped wide open , rubbing away goosebumps from my arms , i dragged Taehyung out of the house , leaving Reuben inside alone , lonely once again

"So where shall we start finding the ghost?" I asked Taehyung as i looked around but he simply laughed.

"No dear. You are finding her yourself. Meanwhile, i'm gonna leave you with Reuben as i head back home. I have.. Things to do." He smiles before leaving me in the deserted forest and i mentally cursed him.

Hes leaving me with a spirit.

Trying to get that thought out of my mind, i braced myself through the forest as i cautiously made my way deeper in. It was eerie to scare anyone away but what could i do? I promised to help. And i can get what i wanted all along in return.

The cold wind blew the leaves as the tree swayed in the wind's direction. Scare crows were singing an indescribable horrible melody and it did make me freeze in place. In this environment, can i ever survive and find a spirit for him?

As i wandered deeper in the forest, spirits were found dancing around and i almost fainted at the sight of their ghostly faces. They didnt seem to have spotted me as they continued on with their activity and i silently prayed that they wont be able to see me as i walked to the other direction.

As the real hunting really begins i instantly regretted it as it was scary. It was so dark i couldnt set my mind into finding one. All i had in my mind was how scary the forest looked and how much i wanted to escape.

"Its a human." I froze in place as i heard whispers coming from behind me. "Focus. Dont turn back." I thought as i slowly walked with a unsteady heart.

"Unnie , how about her ?" i heard a girl's voice and i turned around reluctantly , facing me was 2 girls all dressed in red.

"dugu?" i asked and my hands were infront of my chest as my eyes squeezed shut .

"dont be scared of us , we just want a friend. " i felt a very cold finger up touching my cheeks and the hairs on my hands stood up.

As if it was by forced my eyelids fluttered open despite how much i want it to be closed. Now that i could see clearer , i realised that those girls have no faces at all ," you have such a pretty face , can i have it ?" one of the shorter one tried to reach out from the roots of my hair , wanting to touch the sides of my face, Is she trying to peel off my face?

"Hands off from her" i heard a deep low voice , it sounded demonic but somehow it didnt scare me at all , it isnt Taehyung's voice either , who is that mysterious hottie with icy blue eyes and a sharp jawline? i thought as the figure leaned in closer and closer to my face , with our eyes strangely in contact , i couldnt help but to admire his features , they were flawless.