†8†

GENEVIEVE POV

I watched how Taehyung sat on the sofa, waiting for a good show.

"Are you serious, Gen? " suga oppa asked and I was about to cry. "Don't cry... " he quickly wiped off a tear that was going to row down my eyes immediately.

"Why am I waiting? " Taehyung 's voice boomed and I quickly grabbed Suga and pulled him on top of me, forcing my lips on his ,I bit it and slipped in my tongue.

"Oo, fiesty and dominant." Taehyung commented and with each moans that I made along with Suga, he was feeling on cloud 9 , cheering. With pained expression, I undressed myself quickly in front of Suga and his eyes went big.

"Wow. " that was the only thing that Suga managed to say as I watched how he gulped slowly, "oppa, this is the only way, I need to save you. " I whispered so that only he could hear.

"Are you sure about this? I mean no hard feelings though, because I don't like you, as a lover. "He told me and I just nod. Surprisingly his comment didn't hurt me at all, I guess that's because I didn't like him either.

Both of us were just strictly friends, close friends with a good bond. I watched how Suga traces his fingers onto my skin and I could see his bulge growing guadually, more prominent than before already.

"Cmon are you a man or not? Just take it off and fuck her right now! " Taehyung clapped his hands and threw some popcorn to us, telling Suga what to do.

"I hope you don't mind but... " he was saying ,instead, I cut him off by attaching my lips onto his once again and my finger travelled down to his pants, tugging it down which he returned the favour as well, to me.

"Now you tease her. " Taehyung instructed and Suga just did what he told, skillfully, he took off my bra and undies, leaving me bare.

"Oooh second time seeing this but, holy shit you still look so nice! " Taehyung giggled and smirked. I felt a finger pressed onto my clot, circling around which gave me shivers down my spine.

"Ya massage her boobs! Make her moan!" Taehyung exclaimed and my face flushed red as Suga hesitantly did it. I let a small moan slip out my mouth as i acted as if i was having lots of pleasure.

"Are you really sure?" Suga looked at me again and i was in panick mode. "Do it before he changes he mind." I went on top of him

"Oppa sorry.." I looked at him before i insert his dick into me and started riding him in a slow pace. He moaned slightly as i fasten my pace and soon came to a stop and he flipped our position.

"Ohhh now its getting heated up." Taehyung said with a mouthful of popcorn as Suga thrust slowly inside me. I moaned as he massaged my boobs and panted.

"Ya remember to leave some love marks." Taehyung said with a mouthful of popcorns and Suga obliged leaving marks on my boobs and stomach, of course, not leaving the neck.

You guys did what you were supposed to do until both of you finally released your substances.

A/N okay fml dunno how to continue hence skip
-----

I layed there with my face drained from any colours, " well done. I must say that I've enjoyed your little performance. "

"Shut up Taehyung. Let him go now. You can do whatever you want with me but leave him out of all of these!" Despite how tired and sore you felt, you still stood up to defend your best friend Suga however you just dropped down once again onto the bed.

"Look at how weak you are. " Taehyung chuckled and then gave a straight face," very well, your wish is granted. " he says and I had a smile plastered on my face.

Looking at Suga, he quickly took his jacket from the ground and put it on me ,"here. " he says and I just looked down.

Taehyung holds onto my hand and pulls me out of that room leaving Suga there, " you said you will free him. " you fought, struggling.

" I did didn't i? I said I would free him and look, he's walking freely in this building! " Taehyung just smirks and pinched my butt.

"You.... "

"Liar. "

"Big, fat, liar." I raged and hit him on his chest, throwing weak punches one after another , sobbing silently.

"Cmon stop crying, you know I hate it when I see my princess crying like this." He pulls you into a big hug which you found surprisingly comforting.

---
A BIG THANK YOU TO xxl3m0nxx FOR WRITING A FEW PARAGRAPHS (5 of them, counted, yes hahh )