"Here! Sorry Emi, I had to stay late AGAIN for work and my boss is just so.. AUGH." A girl who I presume is Y/N by context shows up behind Emilia. Now that I think about it, she looks exactly like the girl in my dreams... Oh and biology class too.

"Now!" Emilia squeaks as she exclaims that she is psychic. "Okay, let's look for some costumes here in the back and get a drink before we go and plan for the parts.. It's going to be AWESOME! EVERYONE WILL BE INVITED!"

Tim laughs at her positivity and shakes his head yes when asked if he was going to go. She turns her head to me to see if I wanted to go too, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Y/N. Tim answers for me and says that I will be with him. They chat for a couple seconds longer before Y/N starts a conversation with me.

"Hey. You are from my biology class, right? I'm Y/N, the creep who sits in front of you." She says as she laughs. She mentioned that she was a creep, so that could only mean that she knows I catch her staring at me... Or is it the other way around?

"I-I'm Brian. T-the creep who looks back." I stutter out. Damn, why am I so shy around her?

She laughs and tells me that she can't wait to see me at the party so we could talk more. I nod and tell Tim that I had to get back to work or I'll get yelled at. He nods his head and waves at me before going with the girls around the store to look at things for the party.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later passes by and I arrive at Emilia's house with Tim. Since it's a costume party, we decided to dress alike so that we could mess with people there when they become drunk. We both are extremely lazy when it comes to creativity, so we both just wore dark clothes, a hoodie, and masks. I picked out a black and red mask that had a frowny face on it, while Tim got a more... feminine face. I asked why he chose that one, but he just shrugged and said that it jumped out to him so he had to buy it.

We walk in, greeted by Emilia when she first saw us and had to ask us politely who we were. She wore a fairy costume with a custom wand and wings. She led us over to a less crowded area in the kitchen to where Y/N was, sitting on the counter laughing with some guys around her. Emilia scrunched up her face at the sight, but shrugged it off and led us closer to Y/N anyways.

As we walk closer, I can here that the laughs Y/N gave the guys were not the same, genuine ones that she gave to Emilia in class, but instead sounded like forced ones. Tim walked up to the group first and pulled Y/N down from the counter and put his arm around her as if he was her boyfriend and just smiled at the guys until they walked off, getting the hint that Y/N was no longer available.

Me and Emilia walked up to the two and heard Y/N thanking Tim. "I know not all guys are like that, but why does it seem like every guy here feels like they have the right to try to convince a girl to drink and then take them to bed? Like wtf really?"

"Would you rather them just force themselves onto you right here? At least their poor attempts at flirting give you a warning." Emilia tells Y/N.

"Not helping, Emi." Y/N with a sigh. "Misogyny is not a pretty color on you."