"Whose said I would be dying for nothing," Ivan said, his eyes blazing with a possessive glow. "I am going to fight for you." He reached up his hand laying on her cheeks, he searched her face. "I will make your father choose me as the best mate for you Uri, I promise this."

"But-?" Uri could see Ivan's determination, she slowly lowered her head. "You are determined to fight," He nodded, she lifted her tear filled eyes to his face. "Ivan you must survive, you must. For me, and...and," she swallowed, "our children." She whispered.

Ivan froze, he had seen the photo of her with the swollen belly but for some reason it hadn't occurred him to ask. Slowly he lifted her chin, forcing her to meet his soft gaze. "Our children, their age?"

She smiled her blue eyes shining with pride, "our daughter is named Andri she is more like me, and outgoing. Enyo is truly the baby always wanting attention, and Milo won't stop eating or growing." She chuckled, only to have her eye widen at Ivans expression of shock.

"Three?" Ivan blinked he stared blankly above her head, "Three?"

Uri laughed, "Yeah, three I was just as shocked."

Shaking himself out of his daze, Ivan eyes brightened with an unnamed emotion and he pulled Uri forward. Their lips came together, Uri eyes closed slowly as she let herself melt into the kiss. Her heart slowed, and the blood in her veins heated.

As Ivan hands moved over her body, savoring the feel of her skin. He pulled her closer ignoring the bars that separated her from him, he hands pulled her shirt off as he head dived taking a nipple with his teeth. He enjoyed the sound of pleasure she released as her hands dug into his hair. His hand lowered to her pants, pulling them down he let his fingers slip between her folds.

He groaned into her mouth, finding her hot and wet. Pulling back, her commanded her to turn around. She reluctantly followed his command, she turned her around. "Bend over." He whispered.

Uri embarrassed and shocked, would've tried to resist but his hands were secure on her hips. She felt as he rubbed himself against the cleft of her ass. His hissed before he entered, only with the tip teasing her.

She pleaded, "please. Ivan-too long."

With chuckled his fully entered her, both of them sighing in relief slowly he started moving. Uri closed her eyes, biting her lip as he filled her and stretched her. "yes." She hissed, her moaning and sound making driving him on.

Ivan gripped her hips tighter pounding away, reaching forward her grabbed her hair pulling her up, his teeth biting at her throat. She tasted as she always did lie fire and ambrosia. He gritted his teeth as he felt her tighten around him.

Before soon, their rough love making came to an end with both crying out in satisfaction. The air as filled with the stench of sex.

Slowly Ivan he released her to pull up her shorts, "I will not fail." His voice was hard, Uri paused in pulling on her shirt. Not meeting his eyes she nodded, quickly she finished redressing and with one last kiss she ran out back to her room before anyone caught her.

**

"I don't even know why I'm out here." Jess complained to her sister. Leah shushed her, they knelt behind bushes outside of the prison.

"We need to see if Uri really would come here." Leah said, now that she'd had the baby she was up to her old antics. "You know that girl isn't one to give up on something she wants."

Jess knew this about her daughter, so she buckled down her annoyance. And soon the watched as Uri entered the barracks, followed by dragging out four men. She laid them down on the ground outside before entering.

"Okay, lets go." Leah stood.

Jess followed her weary, "Go where?"

"Go look through window, duh."

The both of them walked over to the back of the prison, seeing some water barrels they grunted rolling them under the window. Soon the two noisy sisters had a view of the inside.

Leah's eyes searched the inside, "Now where could they-oh!"

"oh?" Jess followed where her sister eyes had gone, her mouth dropped then after the theird moan of pleasure she grabbed the back of Leah's dress causing both of them to fall. "owe." Leah hissed rubbing her bottom.

"What are you both doing here?"

Two red flushed faced jerked up towards him in surprise. Jess groaned in embarrassment. Talith narrowed his eyes on his wife, "Leah, you weren't trying to bust the Prince out, were you?"

"I don't think he'll need any busting out. I'm sure he'll knocked out in say 5 or maybe 10 minutes." Leah said, with a smirk on her face still blushing.

"Oh god!" Jess exclaimed, standing her eyes avoiding Taliths. "I'm going back."

Leah chuckled standing herself she dusted off her sweat pants walking over to her husband's side. "I think I'll get Talith to try that sometime."

"Ugh." Jess waved at her, as she walked trudged back home.

Talith looked down at his wife in curiosity, "Try what?"

She smirked up at him, "Nothing honey...that's another story.

.p��9f�F�