Chapter 12

Author: The names of the characters males...her friends are, Smanson and Veron....a shortening of Veronica. I noticed that my comp corrects and changes it...those are their names. And Shelby is really Urianna...just in case you're confused.

Urianna stared at her bruised face, her blue eyes were dimmed. Raising a hand she brushed her red hair out her face. Wincing at the discoloration around her throat.

"So, you've returned to your old look." Smason was leaned against the door jam, he'd returned to his blonde good looks. He walked deeper into the bathroom. And took a seat on the closed toilet seat, "Veron says, we will soon be put into Tarp soon."

Turning from the mirror, Urianna nodded, she leaned her back against the sink. "That's good."

Smason couldn't hold it in anymore, "Did he-!"

"Don't!"

Urianna shook her head, her eyes were focused on her shoes, "Don't Smanson," She turned her blues to him, "To say he raped me would make it real. And," she paused chewing her lip,

"Once my Solaria was unleashed it couldn't be called that anymore." She pushed off the sink and shoved her hands in her pocket, "Grand-mas was right about one thing..."

Smanson stood, "Oh, and what was that?"

Urianna turned to him and smiled, "That us Half-Trixians have more to contend with then choosing gender." She patted her chest, "One half of me was repulsed by Ivan, but the other side. She reveled in his blood lust, it was me, but a side of me that could never claim to be a victim."

Smanson nodded, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, "Yeah, I understand." He patted her shoulder one more time, before he left the bathroom.

Urianna watched him leave, sighing she walked over to the bed she tossed herself on the bed. Placing her hand on her mother necklace, she felt her heart slow in its frantic beating. She'd been feeling anxious since they'd left the Nyol sector.

Ivan's face flashed before her, she quickly mentally pushed it away. He wasn't the only man out there her Solaria liked. Turning herself on her side, she forced her mind to silence, as the

Tarp started to take effect she drifted off to dream land.

**

The monitors of the ship beeped silently in the back ground as Ivan looked over the hologram map of the ship below them.

"How much longer before we are align with them?" He asked, his red-eyes staying on the map.

"We will be aligned within 3 minutes," The Captain responded, he was a large man, with a barrel chest. His dirt brown eyes, designated him as a galx, from the Astonia Sector. "We've already entered her DNA markers into the C-unit."

Ivan nodded, silently dismissing the Captain. Once alone he turned his thoughts inward. He wondered who had the gall to infiltrate Asha, and blow up his father favorite estate. He grinned, these Trixians were interesting. They didn't seem to fear at all the Keehan name.

Still, he wouldn't let them take what was his.

A metallic voice came out over the loud-speaker, "Ship alignment complete. C-Unit activating. Ship Alignment complete. C-unit Activating."

Ivan turned away from the map, and headed to the Docking site of the ship, the smile on his face caused shudders from the soldiers as they walked passed him in the hall.