Chapter 22

Author: Lol from the comments and the votes I know what my people like!!

Shelby quietly pulled her clothes straight, and winced when she picked up her ripped underwear. There was no repairing them. Tossing to the side, she turned around and a minute she watched Ivan pull himself together.

"Are you okay now?" she asked tilting her head.

He didn't answer, but buckled up his pants, and reached his hand out.

She looked at his hand, then him before she placed her hands in his. He clasped it tightly, "You said you will stay? Is this true?"

Hearing him speak about the words she'd said during their rather vigorous love making, she dropped her eyes. Her aunt has been right about talking during sex, it always got you into trouble.

Clearing her throat, she met his gaze head on. "Yeah, I said it...but there is also some things I want in exchange for staying."

His eyes darkened, before he nodded, "And they are?"

She frowned, "I'll tell you later, after I think about it."

He nodded, "That works," He started walking towards the opening of the alley, "But there is only I can do until I'm given the title of king."

Shelby stared at his back she couldn't help wonder what she should ask for. She hadn't once forgotten that she was actually Urianna daughter of the Emperor of Trixian colony on earth. She couldn't forget it, if she as going to stay she as going to have to at least visit earth once to exclaim.

She sighed, when her life could be simply once again, she'd be grateful

**

A few hours later they walked in comfortable silence to the apartment they shared. Only to pause when Killian and Cher came from inside.

Ivan looked at them in confusion, "What are you both doing coming from our quarters?"

Killian lowered his head, "I apologize prince, but his sire has come and he wished me to meet with him."

Ivan stiffened hearing this, Shelby wondered how bad the relationship him and his father really was.

"Why is he here?" Ivan voice came out soft, and dangerous. It was clear to the three that he was angered by his father's presence.

Killian flinched, before speaking once again, "Prince he has come to announce the candidates for the Kuron ceremony."

"What?!" Ivans shouted his eyes blazing.

Killina fell to his knees, his hand flat on the ground. "Prince, forgive me."

Cher lowered herself too, Shelby could see that her hands were shaking.

"Prince forgive, me but the king is waiting for you in the commons." Killian continued, in a pleading voice.

Ivan cursed, before he stomped past his lowered form and entered the quarters. Shelby stared after him confused.

Killian stood, giving a look to the quarters where they could all here something being smashed.

Killian turned pitying eyes towards Shelby, not saying anything he bowed once and walked off into the room.

Cher slowly stood up, and walked over to Shelby taking her amr she said, "Ce-fu-jin you must change as well."

Confused, Shelby finally asked, "Cher, what is wrong?" She didn't move forcing Cher to face her, "Why is Ivan so mad about the ceremony?"