Chapter 19

Author: Hello again and here is another chapter to wet you appetite.

**

Urianna silently wondered at who had been given the responsibility of Nyol relations with earth. She was sure that her father knew about her situation by now, but she didn't want a war start just because of her.

Inwardly sighing, she followed Dhea into a surfer watching Dhea press the button for the 3rd floor. She wasn't prepared for Dhea to break the silence. "Do you have a previous relationship with this Ambassador?"

Cautious, Urianna carefully answered, "My father is friends with some influential diplomats on Earth, so I may know him."

Nodding, Dhea made a silent acceptance. "Ah, that may explains it."

Curious, Urianna asked, "Explains what?"

Seeing her curious look, Dhea chuckled, "He seemed eager to see you that's all."

Confused, Urianna nodded, her eyes going to the numbers that flashed when they arrived at the 3rd floor. Following Dhea once again, she was lead to a part of the school she hadn't seen before. It looked far more like a company office.

Walking past glass walls, where people sat inside having meetings. Arriving at the only meeting room, where the glass had been blacked out. Dhea stopped, and turned towards Urianna. "Miss Davis this is where I leave you."

Barely paying her attention, Urianna nodded, walking towards the door. She suddenly felt apprehensive, what if it wasn't a hope for her to escape. Yes, the thought of escaping had entered her mind, when Dhea had first mentions the Earths ambassador. She'd immediately killed that idea when she remembered she was under contract.

Shoving her thoughts aside, she opened the door and entered the room. Letting the door shut behind her she suspiciously stared around the room.

No one was seated inside, going to turn around she jumped back just in time to miss the knife that hit the ground. Quickly moving to the side, she blocked the oncoming attack. Lowering herself she raised her hand and grabbed the wrist in painful grip, twisting she raised her leg to kick the person in the neck. Only to have her kick blocked, and finding herself staring at a well-known face.

Shocked she could barely get the words out, "U-Uncle Avon?!"

He smirked, dropping the knife, and pulling away from her. His tanned skin had darkened to a dark wood, as usual his golden eyes were sparkling blue that scattered through them. His powerful body was bound down in a dark-charcoal suit. He lifted a hand, "Yo."

Lowering her leg, Urianna couldn't believe her eyes. Walking forward slowly, she choked. "Y-you're here." He legs trembled, before she couldn't hold back any more she rushed forward into her uncles arms.

His arms wrapped around her in comfort, Urianna couldn't stop the tears of relief that fell from her eyes.

He smoothed a heavy hand through her hair, "Uri are those tears, ha-ha. Not our little warrior."

Urianna shook her head, not lifting her head. The familiar smell of coconut and cinnamon emanated from him, she pulled back. Her red eyes staring up at him, "You smell like mom." She dropped her arms, and pulled fully away.

"Does she know?" The worry was clear in her voice. She didn't want her mother to know about her kidnapping. She couldn't stand the idea of her mother being worried. "Did dad send you?"

Her uncle cheerful look dropped, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well...you're mother doesn't know about your kidnapping yet. I'm not even sure how Aine is keeping it from her, but so far she thinks you're being your usual too busy self to call home, and are only sending flys."