f i f t y - t h r e e

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk upstairs. I went into Calebs room and knocked on his door.

"Come in," I heard him say.

I opened the door to see him laying in bed watching tv.

"What's up baby sis?" he asked as I shut the door.

"Something is going on between Jack, mom, and dad. They don't want to tell me," I whined as I sat on the edge of his bed.

"Maybe the whole point is for you not to know." Caleb chuckled.

"You know I hate not knowing what's going on! I have to know," I said laying back on his bed.

"Yeah, but just let this go." Caleb said.

"Do you know something Caleb?!" I said as I shot up looking at him.

"Nah," he shrugged.

"Yes you do! I know you too well! Tell me please!" I whined.

"I'm not telling you anything baby sis, sorry," Caleb chuckled.

"Ugh! Fine whatever." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay good, just drop it." Caleb said.

"Caleb!" I whined making him laugh.

"I'm not telling you anything," he smiled.

"Well you were no help." I rolled my eyes as I stood up.

"Love you!" He yelled as I walked out of his room and shut the door.

"Love you too." I said as I opened the door just enough for him to see me making him chuckled.

If my mom won't tell me or Caleb then no one will tell me. Brayden and Dylan are both very stubborn so I won't be able to get anything out of them.

I walked into my room to see Jack with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh Gilinsky," I sang.

"Oh Ava," Jack sang with a smile.

"What's going on? Why doesn't anyone want to tell me what's going on?" I pouted.

"I don't know what you're talking about Ava Rose," Jack smirked.

I walked up and placed my hands on his chest and began to kiss him roughly. He grabbed my waist bringing me closer to him. I started to kiss his jawline down to his chest softly causing him to grip onto my waist tightly.

I smiled as I pulled away, knowing exactly what I was doing.

"Ava," Jack pouted.

"What?" I smirked.

"Why did you do that?" Jack whined.

"I don't know what you're talking about Jack Gilinsky," I smiled.

"You little tease," Jack whispered as he slipped on his boxers.

I just smiled in pride.

"Well two can play at that game," Jack smirked.

He collided his lips onto mine as he gripped onto my waist and pushed me back onto the bed.

With Jack on top of me he started to kiss my neck and brought his hands up to my shirt and ripped it off with it now just being a piece of cloth rather than what was once my shirt.

Jack placed his cold hands on my waist as he brought his lips back up to mine. His touch sent chills down my spine causing me to arch my back.

Just as I brought my hands up to hem of his boxers he smiled against my lips and pulled away.

"I told you two can play at this game." Jack smiled.

"Jack!" I whined as I sat up on the bed.

"Sorry," he chuckled.

"You tore apart my shirt Gilinsky," I said as I removed it leaving me in my bra.

"You can stay like that, it's perfectly fine with me." Jack smiled.

"Gilinsky! Give me a shirt." I said.

Jack went into his suitcase and tossed me one of his hoodies.

"Thank you," I said as I slid it on.

"I prefer you without it but whatever floats your boat," Jack said as he grabbed a pair of joggers.

"You owe me a shirt Gilinsky," I said as he walked over to me causing me to look up at him.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"I'll give you all the shirts you want, but everyone of them will end up torn up like that one," he smirked.

"Shut up," I laughed.

"You still haven't told me what you were talking about with my parents," I said.

"And you won't know, not for a while at least." Jack chuckled.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and laid on the bed.

"I love you," Jack said.

"I love you too," I mumbled.

"What? I didn't quite catch that."

"I love you," I whispered.

"Huh? What was that again?"

"I love you!" I yelled making me laugh.

"You better love me." Jack chuckled.

Now all I could think about is what the hell are they keeping from me? I'm out of the loop and I hate being out of the loop. I just hope it's nothing bad.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wonder what they're hiding...
My reasons with never change, the reason I don't update a lot within the week is because of school, SAT prep, and cheer. But I do try to get something to y'all. Love y'all'