e i g h t e e n

•Jack's POV•

"So exactly where are we going?!" I heard Ava say as she walked down stairs.

Damn...can I say she looks really cute in a crop top & cowgirl boots?

"The point of this is for you two to not know where we are going," Matt said.

"Ahh well I guess we'll have to wait to see," Ava said as she grabbed her sunglasses from the table.

"Damn Ava, don't you look cute today," Cameron said with a big smile across his face, "I'm just saying what most of us here are thinking, especially Jack," he nudged me.

She smiled as her face turned red, "well thank you, Jack is really quiet," she laughed.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah you look beautiful Ava, sorry about that just admiring a beautiful girl," I started to feel my face get hot & Ava laughed as the guys started saying their "Aww's" in their most girlie voice ever.

"You're too sweet Gilinsky," she walked over to me & kissed my cheek.

"Shall we get going?" Nash asked.

"Let's go, guys are driving today, y'all won't obviously since y'all don't even know where we are going." Shawn said.

"Bye mom!" Ava yelled as we walked out.

"Oh and their is another thing to this," Aaron said.

"And what's that?!" Ash asked.

"You two have to be blindfolded the whole way." Carter said as he pulled out two bandanas.

"Oh gosh we're being kidnapped," Ava laughed & turned around & I put the blindfold on for her.

"Okay just hold my hand & I'll guide you to the car," I told her as I grabbed her hand & interlocked our fingers.

"I'm trusting y'all with my life!" Ava yelled as I helped her get into the car.

"Nothing will happen to you I promise...nothing bad at least," I whispered in her ear.

"You & Matt are the only two I can trust with my life," she laughed.

"Well I'm happy to tell you that in right here next to you," Matt said.

"Oh gosh who's driving?" Ava asked.

"Your one and only love! Cameron Dallas!" Cameron yelled.

"Oh my, don't kill me Cam," Ava said as she put her hands over her face.

"I won't I promise!" He laughed.

"And who is in the passenger seat?" Ava tried taking off the blindfold but I held her hands back from doing so.

"Oh you know just me, Nash Grier," he laughed.

"Well at least I have you two, so that leaves Ash, Taylor, Aaron, Carter, Shawn, & Johnson in the other car?" Ava asked.

"Nope! I'm back here in the trunk! Good thing it's roomy back here," Johnson laughed.

"This is going to be a long ride," Ava said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

--

First we took them to go eat breakfast then when we left we put the blindfolds back on. We had to drive around for some time to buy time, since the place we were taking them to didn't let us in till 1 we had to call ahead of time asking if we could rent the place out for a few hours. So we had from 1 till opening time which was 4.