t h i r t y - f i v e

•Jack's POV•
•Saturday Morning: 9:30 a.m.•

I woke up to see Ava still asleep, it felt so good to finally be in my bed along with my girl.

I decided to go downstairs to see if the guys or Ash were up yet. Which of course they weren't, they were still asleep. I figured I should make something to eat for when they wake up.

I decided to make Johnson's favorite and the main thing he probably makes, cheesy eggs and bacon. I got the eggs, cheese, and bacon out from the fridge and started cooking up the food.

When I was done Johnson woke up.

"Ahh my famous cheesy eggs I see you made," he said walking over to my pan of eggs.

"Do you approve? I mean you're the one that makes them," I laughed.

He took a fork and got a bit.

"Hmmm yeah it's pretty good, good job G," he said as he got a plate to serve himself.

The toaster went off causing Johnson to jump.

"Oh shit! I didn't know that was on," he laughed and grabbed a piece of toast.

"You should have seen your face! Priceless!" I laughed as he sat down at the table with his food.

"Shut up G, you would have reacted the same way," he said as Matt walked in.

"What's so funny?" Matt asked.

"Johnson here got sca-"

"Nothing! Nothing's funny Gilinsky's just being dumb," Johnson said.

"Y'all are so weird," Matt laughed as he got a plate of food and got some orange juice.

"Hey Matt I forgot my juice, can you give me some?" Johnson asked.

"Yeah I got you," Matt said.

Matt gave Johnson his juice and took a seat to eat. I decided to get some food while I wait on Ave's to wake up.

"Good morning!" Ash nearly yelled.

"Wow you're a morning person," Johnson said.

"Just a bit," she laughed.

"Feel free to get some breakfast," I said to Ash as she walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks," she said as she got a plate to serve herself.

When she sat down Ava came in with her hair up in a pony tail and was wearing one of my hoodies which fit her big. She probably wasn't wearing shorts under, but no one can tell from how big it fit her.

"Good morning," Ava said rubbing her eyes while walking over to me and stood behind me placing her arms around my neck then kissed my cheek.

"Good morning Ave's," the guys and Ash said in unison.

"Morning baby girl," I said and kissed her cheek.

"Morning baby boy," she laughed joking around and patted my chest then walked over to the kitchen to get some food.

She placed her plate next to me and walked over to the fridge to get some cranberry juice.