t h i r t e e n

•Jack's POV•

The guys ran off to go change as I bent down to kiss Ava on the cheek, "I'll be back in a bit Ave's." I smiled.

"Okay, y'all hurry back!"

I ran off following the guys to change, I stepped in the restroom & the guys were changing.

"Gilinsky, so you & Ava," Johnson winked at me.

I laughed, "what about us?"

"Get you some!" Cameron said.

"Chill, remember I'm trying to take things slow here!" I laughed.

"You hurt her Gilinsky & I'll hurt you," Matt said patting my back.

"Woah, a bit protective there Espinosa?!" Nash said laughing.

"I know we've only known her since yesterday, but I already consider her a close friend, she's easy to talk to," Matt said as he put on his shirt.

"Yeah that's true, she really is a easy person to talk to, honestly if y'all had walked in when everything happened last night, I wouldn't have talked to y'all the way I talked to Ave's," I smiled & felt my face turn red just by saying her name.

The guys started screaming their lungs out! I couldn't stop laughing.

Once we were done we walked out to Ava that was sitting down.

The guys looked at me & Nash whispered, "let's all attack hug her," he chuckled.

"Yeah let's do it!" Cameron said.

"Alright ready," Carter & Shawn said.

"Okay on 3," Johnson said.

"one," Matt whispered.

"two," Aaron looked at me.

"three!" I said as we all ran to her & hugged her in a big bunch.

"Oh my gosh!" Ava laughed.

We all attached her & gave her kisses all around her face she couldn't stop laughing, the sound of her laugh made me so happy.

Then in a split second the guys pulled apart & I felt my lips against Ava's, I didn't know if I should pull away or not. But I didn't she kissed me back as she placed her hands around my neck & I cupped her cheek with one hand & the other on her waist bringing her closer to me.

I smiled against her lips & we pulled apart, she hugged me so tight with her face in my chest.

When we pulled apart the guys were looking at us with wide eye.

Silence broke with the guys cheering.

I turned to look at Ava & her face was bright red & I bent down to kiss her cheek.

As I took her hand I looked at the guys & said, "well let's head downtown!"

The guys ran to the car & I heard Nash say, "let me drive this time man!" & Cameron tossed him the keys.

Ava & I walked to the car, & I got behind her & wrapped my arms around her waist as we walked, "hey you," I laughed.

"Hey you," she giggled.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I whispered in her ear.

She laughed as she placed her hand on my cheek & pecked my lips, "you're the amazing one Gilinsky," she smiled.

"Maybe I am, but not half as amazing as you," I smiled.

"Jack," she blushed, "stop being so sweet."