t w e n t y - o n e

•Jack's POV•

Ava was in the shower & I was waiting for her to get out so I could shower, she only beat me to it because she got out of the lake first.

I heard her sing to some song, I couldn't make out which song she was singing till I got close to the door, she was singing The Scientist by Coldplay, she's got pretty good taste in music. From what I've heard her hear.

I heard the shower turn off & her singing became humming, so I ran to the bed & laid down.

About 10 minutes later she came out and I pretend like I was asleep.

"You can shower now," she said as she walked out.

"Did you really fall asleep?" She asked as she sat next to me on the bed.

"Jack," she whispered.

"Baby girl," I mumbled holding back my laugh knowing she didn't like me calling her that.

"Gilinsky my name is Ava!" She shook me.

"Sure thang baby girl," I laughed.

"Get up & shower," she laughed as she took my hand to help me up.

"Fine," I got up & walked to the restroom taking off my shirt & shut the door.

I took about a 15 minute shower & got out, I just put on my boxers & my joggers. I walked out towel drying my hair to see Ava in bed. I turned off the light to let Ava sleep.

"You asleep yet?" I asked.

"Nope not yet, almost," she looked at me.

I got in bed & laid down next to her & turned off the tv to go to sleep. She turned around to face me & kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Gilinsky."

"Goodnight baby girl," I chuckled.

She shoved me laughing, "it's Ava Jack."

"I know I just like messing with you, your reactions are cute," I chuckled.

"Whatever, now goodnight," she said.

I pulled her towards me & she rested her head on my chest & I kissed her head, "goodnight Ava." I whispered.

"Goodnight Jack," she whispered.

And just like that we fell fast asleep.

--

I woke up at 9, the house was quiet which meant no one was awake. I turned to my right to see that Ava was still asleep I had my arm around her & my hand rested on her waist. She rested her head on my chest & her right arm was wrapped around my stomach. She looks so perfect asleep, her hair was all over her face.

I moved her hair out of her face & put it behind her ear. Her lips were partially parted which made me want to kiss her more, but I held my urge back.

I turned on the tv to pass time their was nothing to watch so I stopped on SpongeBob I could handle that.

After an hour of SpongeBob Ava finally woke up.

"Good morning Gilinsky," she said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning baby girl," I grinned.

She hit my chest making me laugh, "it's Ava Jack," she laughed.

"Why do you hate when I call you baby girl so much?" I looked down at her.

"Because, it reminds me too much of someone," she looked up at me.