f i f t y

•Jack's POV•
•Thursday Night•

Ava's dads barbeque is amazing, Dylan was a chill guy he was the one I was most nervous about since he's Ava's oldest brother. Caleb, even being the army brother, was pretty hilarious he was always the one to crack a joke when it was needed. Remember that time where I went into one of Ava's brothers room to change? Well it was Brayden's room, he was the football player. Brayden got a full ride to a university because of football, which means he's hella good at it.

Ava's mom hasn't changed, she's still sweet and loving as always. I actually feel accepted by Ava's family. I don't even know why I was so nervous to meet her family, they are honestly amazing. Now to figure out when Ava is going to be meeting my family, I'm pretty sure it will be soon though.

Now we're all gathered in the living room playing Heads Up.

My team was:           Ava's team:
-Ava's Mom                  - Ava's Dad
-Talia                              - Brayden
-Caleb                            - Dylan
-Gilinsky (me)             - Ava

This game was intense, Ava and her family were pretty competitive. Ava's team was winning by only 1 point.

"Caleb you so cheated on that one! You basically gave Jack the word!" Ava yelled.

"No I didn't! Jack got it fair and square!" Caleb said taking a seat.

It was Ava's turn and we were on Animals Gone Wild and Ava was good, she sure as hell knows her animals.

"Octopus!" Ava screeched as her team clapped she moved her phone down.

She ended up getting 14 points out of the twenty she did.

"Yes!" Ava screeched.

"I think that we win and y'all lose!" Ava laughed as she sat back on the couch.

"My girls always been competitive." Ava's dad laughed as he high fives Ava.

"Thanks to you dad, I get my competitiveness from you." Ava laughed.

"I think we're all competitive because of dad." Brayden said.

"Alright, well I think we should all get some sleep, we've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow." Ava's mom said.

"Oh gosh, what made y'all decide to do this so last minute?" Ava groaned as she stood from the couch.

"We just want to spend the weekend together before you two leave." Ava's mom smiled.

"Jack and I didn't even bring the proper clothes for this small trip." Ava said.

"That's why it's going to be a long day, we need to go to the mall to buy what we need." Ava's mom said as she cleaned around the living room.

"Okay, well goodnight." Ava said as she started to walk towards the stairs.

"Goodnight." I smiled and followed Ava up to her room.

When I got to her room I shut the door and made my way into Ava's restroom where she was removing her make up.

"You know you can't be wearing makeup when we're out camping." I said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"I know, this was such a last minute thing. They could of planed this a head of time." Ava whined.

"Not everything is going to be planned babe." I said as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"You know I like everything to be perfect. I always have a plan and I always like to know what's next and right now I don't. It's a little freaky, but it will be good...I think." Ava said as she finished taking off her make up.

A/N: The video above of Ava is what she says.

"It will be good, I swear it." I said as I lightly kissed her neck.

"Jack..." Ava started.

"Hmm?" I smiled against her neck knowing what she wanted to say.

"We're at my house Gilinsky."

"Really? I didn't realize, I thought we were at a strangers house." I laughed as I unwrapped my arms from her waist.

I took off my shirt and jeans and put on some joggers. I went into the restroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done I made my way into bed next to Ava.

"You miss your room?" I asked.

"Sometimes, I just find myself being homesick sometimes. And coming back home makes me miss it." Ava said as she snuggled up to me.

"I know what you mean, it's good to come back to the place you grew up every now and then." I said and kissed the top of her head.

"When are you going to Omaha?" Ava asked, "you haven't gone back in a while."

"I don't know, do you wanna go with me at some point? That way you can finally meet my family."

"I would actually love to." Ava smiled looking up at me.

"Really? Why aren't you a bit nervous as I was when I was meeting your family?" I asked.

"Because like you said I'm a girl and it's easier to be liked. Plus I know it wouldn't be that bad." Ava shrugged.

"If only I had your attitude." I grinned.

"I love you Gilinsky." Ava said as she kissed my chest.

"And I love you Rose." I kissed the top of her head and moved the hair that was in her face.

I grabbed Ava's thigh and brought her leg up to my waist like the way she would cuddle with her body pillow at times. I knew Ava liked to have her leg like that on me. I normally didn't let her do it because I knew she only did it to tease me.

"Goodnight Gilinsky." Ava whispered.

"Goodnight Rose." I whispered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Like I said this is a horrible chapter, writers block sucks. Anywhore! This story is ending soon, I'm sure it's going to have 10 more chapters. I'm going to start two new fanfics and I'm debating wether or not I should do a sequel for this one but I'm not sure yet.