t h i r t y - n i n e

•Ava's POV•
•8 months later - July 23rd 2016•

Today I make 8 months with Jack we made things official on November 23rd 2015. It's crazy if you ask me. I started off as a Jack & Jack fan. And now, I'm the Jack Gilinsky's girlfriend, he makes me so happy.

When I first moved to Cali, within a month and a half I got a dance studio that pleased me. I have a crew, and they are amazing. It has honestly became such a success. Jack told me that it would become the dance studio that everyone wants to go to. That wasn't a lie, because there are so many people that go to my classes and who want to join. Oh and I turned 20 in March, gosh I'm old!

Jacks career is going great, I'm always here to support him. He's gone to tour a few times. I had to stay behind sometimes because of the studio, but there are times I go with him.

We're still living together with Johnson. Johnson and Matt have became such a huge part of my life, they are amazing. I love those two like crazy. When Jack is gone Matt stays with me so I won't be alone. Oh! And Matt is starting to pursue his career in acting! I'm so happy for him!

Ash and Taylor moved in together and they are so happy together. They have had a few rough times but they get through it.

Tonight after my last dance class Jack is picking me up so we can get ready for our anniversary dinner.

"Okay guys, let's run it one more time, then y'all are free to go," I said to the group I was teaching a new dance to.

"Okay, 5..6..7..8," I counted and started to run through the routine with them.

At the end of the song they started clapping.

"This is amazing! I can't wait to take this to finals!" My student Rebecca cheered.

"Let's just hope we win this, we have worked so hard for this," My other student Daniel said as Jack walked in.

"Y'all got this, now y'all are free to go home, have a good weekend." I said as I got my bags.

"You too Ava! Happy anniversary you two," Rebecca said smiling at Jack and I.

"Thanks Rebecca!" Jack said as he walked over to me.

They all walked out leaving Jack and I alone.

"You ready babe?" Jack asked as he took my bag for me.

"Yeah, well of course I have to get dressed for our dinner." I smiled.

"You look beautiful either way, you can go like that if you want." Jack said and pecked my lips.

"You're crazy, I'm not going like this," I laughed.

"Happy 8 month anniversary babe," Jack said as he picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Happy 8 months babe," I smiled and kissed him lightly.

"I got you something," Jack said as we pulled apart.

"Jack-"