f i f t y - o n e

•Ava's POV•
•Friday Night•

"Jack tie my shoe," I whined as I stopped walking back to our camping spot.

"Give it here," Jack said as he slightly bent down.

I put my foot on his thigh and he began to tie my shoe.

"Thank you baby, I appreciate it," I smiled as he finished tying my shoe so I took my foot off his thigh.

"Anything for my baby girl," Jack said as he swung his arm around my shoulder.

"This whole camping thing is so stressful," I whined.

"Oh come on, we'll be back to our camp site any moment now," Jack said.

"Too much walking," I pouted.

"Stop being such a baby and lets just get there," Jack chuckled.

"Lets just get this over with," I said.

The walk was about 10 minutes which was the longest ten minutes of my life. But now that we were back my dad got the camp fire going.

"S'mores!!" I yelled as Jack and I arrived.

"Alright, lets get the s'mores going," Caleb said as he took out the marshmallows.

"I'm going to change into something more comfortable." I said as I walked towards Jack and my tent.

I took off my shirt leaving me in a tank top I had on underneath. I then threw on one of Jacks hoodie over my head and put on a pair of leggings. I then put on my Uggs and made my way outside with everyone else.

They were all sitting together around the camp fire sharing stories. I smiled as I sat on Jacks lap, as he wrapped his arms around my waist he lightly kissed my neck.

We started roasting marshmallows when Jack thought it would be funny to put a very hot marshmallow on my nose. Which I think Brayden and Jack planned because Brayden did it to Talia as well.

"Jack!" I screeched, "its hot!" I whined as I tossed the marshmallow into the fire.

Brayden and Jacks stared laughing, I looked over at Talia who had marshmallow all over her mouth.

"You two are going to pay for this watch, Talia and I will get you back don't worry." I said as I stood up to get a napkin.

"Good luck with that little sister, I doubt you two will be able to get back at us," Brayden said as he high fived Jack.

"Whatever, I'm going to go to the restroom to clean myself up." I said as I tossed the napkin in the fire.

"I'll go with you," Talia said standing up from Braydens lap.

The walk to the bathrooms was about 5 minutes tops. Once we got to the restroom we washed out face to get rid of the stickiness.

Talia had brought a face wash along with her that way our face would be clean. When we finished washing our faces we started to walk back to our camp site.

"How exactly are we going to get them back?" Talia asked.

"Well I know for a fact that both Jack and Brayden hate snakes, I'm pretty sure we can find one around here." I said as I started to look around.

"How will we do this though?" She asked.

Clearly she doesn't have any brothers because I grew up with three of them and I know exactly how to get back at them.

"Okay, so we act like we're mad at them & we kick Brayden out of y'all's tent. I stay with you in your tent while Brayden has no choice but to be in our tent. Then once everything is calm and everyone is sleeping we get the snake and put it in the tent." I laughed a bit to myself as I thought about how Jack would react.

"How are we going to get the snake there without them knowing?" Talia asked.

"We do have your bag, and with your bag they won't suspect a thing." I said.

"But-" I cut off Talia.

"Look! There's a snake! And it's decent size! It's not too big or too small!" I said as I ran over to the snake.

"How do we know that it's not venomous?" Talia asked.

She sure is full of a lot of questions.

"I just know, trust me I grew up with three boys." I said as I grabbed a stick to poke the snake.

"Okay, here's my bag." Talia said as she handed me her bag.

I took the bag from her hands and started to poke the snake around to make sure it wasn't too aggressive. Thankfully it wasn't, so I picked it up with my hand and put it in Talias bag. I made sure to let it down gently because I didn't want to get it mad.

I zipped up Talias bag leaving a decent sized hole to make sure that the snake gets oxygen.

"Here." I said as I gave Talia her purse.

"Why can't you carry it?" She asked.

"Because it's your bag then they'll suspect something." I said as we started to walk back.

Once we got back Talia made the argument seem believable, she's a pretty good actress. Talia told Brayden that she wasn't going to sleep with him tonight so that he could sleep in Jacks tent and I would sleep with her.

Brayden seemed pretty bummed out but he did what she asked. Pay backs a bitch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I FINALLY UPDATED! Sorry for not updating, school is just stressful and I barely have time to type up something good. But I hope y'all liked it. And I know it's short but it's better than nothing.