“We have had some fun times together” Sabrina started to reminisce with me. “Remember the time we made you go on that blind date with that guy?” She started to laugh, and the other girls joined in with her.

“Yeah, and it was hell. I’m never letting you set me up with anyone ever again.” I stated as I remembered how horrible the date was.

“Didn’t he like try to kiss you or something?” Alexis recalled.

“No. He tried to feel me up under the table at dinner after knowing me for only two hours.” I laughed at how much of a pig he was. All guys were pigs. None of them really seemed to know how to treat me. Every time I tried to give a guy a chance he only had one thing on his mind.

"Maybe you'll find someone tomorrow night. We're going to Funky Buddha and they always have the hottest guys there. I'm sure we can find someone for you." Sabrina got off the bed, and walked out of the room. "Come on. Your breakfast is getting cold." She popped her head back in my room before leaving again.

Cecilia, Alexis, and myself all followed her down the hallway into the living room. I could see the city of London before me outside the big windows. We lived in a flat in downtown London, and we couldn't be happier. It was big enough for each of us to have our own rooms, which was a good thing considering we all had different schedules and different friends who came over all the time. Having a place of my own was a good thing. 

We made our way to the small kitchen table that my lovely friends attempted to set. They made me toast that was slightly burnt, eggs, and bacon. The carton of orange juice was sitting on the table, and there was a big balloon tied to one of the chairs. 

I took a seat in the chair with the balloon, and began to dig into the finely prepared meal for me. My friends also started to eat their food. 

After a few minutes of eating in silence, Cecilia started a conversation. "So, what time do we have to leave? Your parents said to be at their house at one."

"Like eleven thirty. It takes an hour and a half to get up to Cambridge." I replied. 

My mom and two sisters all lived in Cambridge still. When I turned eighteen, Sabrina and I decided that we wanted to live in London, so we packed up my car and made the move. We needed a place to say, so we found an ad that said that two roommates were needed. That's how we met Alexis and Cecilia. My parents didn't exactly approve of the decision I made, but they eventually came around. 

"Are you excited to see your sisters?" Alexis asked before taking a big bite of bacon. 

"Yeah." I got really happy just thinking about seeing my two beautiful sisters again. We are triplets, so growing up we were really close. They both live at home still, but this fall they will be making to move to London to go to school. We have all decided on going to the same college, the University of Westminster.

We finished our breakfast, and Alexis and Cecilia offered to clean the kitchen up while Sabrina helped me get ready.