We glanced at her and she seems to want to explode soon.

"Well since your father isn't here yet, why don't we ladies go and I'll take you guys home" she smiled again.

"No can do ugly. I know what your doing ..we come with you and you end up killing us ..yeah if you think we're stupid think again" I told her.

And on cue our father was already walking towards the store.

When he entered everyone kept silent and all eyes were on us.

He walked towards our table and pulled Lynn's mother hair taking her out of the chair.

"You evil bitch!" She yelled.

"Now that's your true colors ..bitch" my father said.

She sigh looking around, having eyes on her was giving her some issues. I guess she doesn't like the attention.

"Jungkook I didn't mean it like that. As a man you should not pull a woman's hair" she says trying to be sweet.

"Fuck off your not my mom, you can't tell me what to do. I slit your throat right now in front everyone and not single one of these people will be able to help you" he says.

"The cops will find out!"she spoke.

"The cops work for us..we pay them to not keep us in jail. Simple procedure really. We can kill all we want" he shrugs.

With that in mind Lynn's mother immediately walked away leaving us confused.

But now that she's gone we'll be able to go home now.

"Come on girls let's go home" he said.

He picked Aleeya up while we ran up to the car, me and Ailee always fighting to be in front seat, but this time she won.

"Yes I get to sit next to daddy!" She screamed.

"Whatever.." I said rolling my eyes.

____________

I was in a middle of taking a long soothing bath waiting for Jungkook and the kids to return.

Ever since that night I couldn't stop thinking what my parents will be planning. Maybe if I talk to them ..nah talking to them is like talking to a wall.

But I do hope Jhope and V gets the potion done in time.

I closed my eyes for just a second and suddenly my phone buzzed.

I checked it to see if it was Jungkook but apparently it's a private caller. I was hesitant to see the message but I kept receiving many text messages. I grew annoyed at the situation so I checked it.

'Oh my gosh Lynn you look so stunning in that bathtub'

'Could you please come out and show daddy your body for me!'

'I can't wait to have you all in my arms'

'I fucking love you Lynn!'

'Please love me back'

Every message was creeping me out and I couldn't even think anymore. Then another message was sent ..a picture of the private caller in a mask clown which I screamed in terror dropping my phone in the tub.

Suddenly the bathroom window opened and in comes the same guy in the clown mask.

I quickly got out of the tub but I slipped, I tried crawling back up but he got a hold of my leg dragging me closer to him.

I screamed with all my might kicking him as hard as I could and tears could not stop dripping.

"Get off me!"

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I screamed.

With no one to my rescue all I could do was to try and fight back.

"Stay down you little bitch!" He growled.

The voice was like an evil chipmunk monotone voice making it hard to decipher who it was.

He then jabbed his fist to my stomach making me shrieked at the pain.

"OPPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Hoping someone would save me, but no one was home.

And I was left alone to defend for myself.

He kept punching me and punching me till my voice became dead.

I gasp for air yet nothing was coming in, everything was becoming black and white the man on top of me became blurry, and my body became numb.

And that was it ..my eyes shut down.
________________
**CUTT~~
Idk what I'm writing anymore huhuhuh
T_T