❁ s e v e n ❁

- Leah -

"I fucking hate you." He growled.

I covered my mouth with my hand in an attempt to conceal my laughter, which was absolutely impossible. The sight of Ashton Irwin with enchilada sauce plastered all over his body made me not regret my decision to do this one bit.

"You think it's funny, don't you?" He snapped, raising his eyebrow as some enchilada sauce dropped off his forehead. He huffed in annoyance, looking at the drop on the ground. There was no way I was going to answer him. I still had the door cracked, in case if I had to close it quickly. He has ridiculously large biceps and I know he could beat me up easily.

"Who was the guy with you. Tell me every detail, or else." He threatened, his eyes thinning to glare into my own. "And let me in."

Swiftly, I slammed the door shut, but he caught it, only slinging more enchilada sauce around the hallway.

"Not until you wash up." I whimpered, pushing the door closed with all my might, but he was stronger.

"Fine." He snapped, suddenly releasing his push on the door, making me fall forward and slam into the door. Ouch. "Are you okay?"

"Um... Yeah?"

"Okay. I'll be back in 20 minutes and you had better have a good explanation." He threatened through the door.

I sighed, locking my door as his footsteps became quieter and his door slammed shut. I walked into my room again and changed into some skinny jeans and a white shirt with a black pocket and black sleeves. I picked up my phone when I was ready.

Michael😒- HEY I WAS RIGHT, YOU TALKED TO HIM AGAIN *yesterday*

Michael😒- bringing ash to ur work lolz *yesterday*

Michael😒- IM ACTUALLY DEAD

Michael😒- YOU POURED FUCKING ENCHILADA SAUCE ON ASHTON'S BED???

Michael😒- I HAVE BEEN ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING FOR LIKE HALF AN HOUR OMG LENTIL

Me- Oops. Must've missed the enchiladas.

Michael😒- YOU ARE MY FUCKING FAVORITE PERSON EVER

Me- I try *bows*

Michael😒- LIKE LITERALLY CAN I COME OVER LATER YOU'RE COOL AF

Me- I don't really know you lmao. Besides I have class and work.

Michael🙃- ill get there someday lol but honestly you're cool af

Me- Thanks I guess? All I did was pour enchilada sauce on your friend? 😂

Michael🙃- EXACTLY! ITS GREAT!

I chuckled slightly just as I heard a lighter knock on my door.

Me- He's here to discuss why I did it. If I die, you know why.

I sent the message to Michael quickly before setting down my phone and answering the door. Ashton had straight, darker hair when it was wet. He wore a black bandana to tame the little bit of hair that he had purposely messed up and a black sweater with black skinny jeans. Despite his incredibly attractive emo looks, his facial expression looked angry and upset.

I opened my door a little wider, knowing that I could call the police if he even touched me. He walked in and I pointed to the small kitchen table. Only a second and two quick strides later, he was sitting down, obviously boiling with anger. Fearfully, I sat down in front of him.