❁ t h r e e ❁

- Leah -

Yes, there it fucking was. Staring at me in the darkness, illuminated by the moonlight which was conveniently placed just to where I could see it. Fucking wonderful. I just went to Ashton's place to tell him off and now I'm going to end up running back to him screaming for help again. Just like this morning.

"Fuck, Ashton!" I yelped, running into the hallway and banging on his door. He opened the door abruptly, his eyes wide.

"Wha-"

"Kevin does have family members." I groaned, panic coursing through my veins.

"I see we have clothes on this time." Ashton smirked, leaning against his door, resting his elbow on the frame. "You really need an exterminator."

"I'll call one tomorrow. But there is no way I'm sleeping with that thing in my room."

"How big is it?" He laughed. I saw Michael's red hair poking through the door.

"I swear, it's gotta be a foot."

"Sure." He rolled his eyes, grabbing another cup and paper. I made him go in first as usual. Michael, while making fun of me, went in with him.

"Well shit." I heard Michael inside. "You weren't lying when you said it was a foot. No wonder you come banging on his door all the time."

"They're usually not this big Mikey. She's just a big baby most of the time, this is out of the ordinary." I heard Ashton remark quietly as if to not allow me to hear him, making my jaw drop at how rude he was.

"Dude this think is huge, Lentil! It's the biggest spider I've ever seen and we live in Australia for fucks sake." Michael yelled through the door.

"Are you serious?" I shuddered at the thought. From what I remember, it was huge. It was a tanish brown color and had extremely long legs.

"Yeah, come look at it!" He yelled.

"No!" I yelped.

Ashton and Michael exited the room, looking defeated. "Lentil, there is no way I'm getting this thing out of here. Its huge and creepy. You really do need an exterminator." Ashton said calmly. How the fuck do you stay calm after seeing a spider that big? "I'm sorry."

"Where am I going to sleep?" I groaned, annoyed.

"Sleep in my room."

"What the hell. That's weird. I just found out your name half an hour ago."

"I don't even know your name. All I know is that you need help." He shrugged.

"When did you grow a heart?" I mumbled. "Well I'm not going to sleep with you."

"Ooh that's the first girl who's ever said that to me. Fine. Take the floor." He shrugged. Never mind about him having a heart.

"Fine." I snapped, angry at his disrespectful remarks.

"That's not real nice of you, Ash." Michael shrugged, a smirk growing onto his lips. When is Michael not smirking? "Lentil, I have a place with two beds."

"Yeah, no way. You've been trying to get in my pants since I gave you four donuts and a black coffee." I rolled my eyes, walking into Ashton's room. Wait...

"If you're from Africa, why are you white?" I heard from the TV. I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Mean Girls?" I blinked to make sure I was actually seeing this correctly and turned to look at Ashton and Michael.

"It's a great movie." I heard a different voice call. I looked to the middle of the room to see the boy with shortish blonde hair eating popcorn, cuddled into the sheets of Ashton's bed. "Nice pants by the way."