Part 4

Close the door
Throw the key
Don't wanna be reminded
Don't wanna be seen
Don't wanna be without you
My judgment's clouded
Like tonight's sky  

Louis pushed the raven haired lad out of the backyard door,closing the door behind him.

He heard him before he saw him.As soon as he closed the door the sobs began ripping out of Zayn's frail frame,tortuously.

Sobs laced with agony,with exhaustion.Louis' heart shattered at the sight of his younger boyfriend on his knees,clutching onto his chest as his body trembled with sobs.The feathery haired lad felt a wave of dread coarse through his veins.He had never seen Zayn in such a state in the entirety of five years they had known each other.

Almost instinctively,Louis took the fragile boy and placed him on his lap.The smaller boy wrapped his thin arms around the others neck.Louis was doubtful before but he knew now that it was huge.

Zayn was in a war and he was loosing.

The bone of his pelvic prodded at Louis' thighs.He was even lighter than a nut shell.The cerulean eyed lad felt the sharpness of Zayns body anywhere it contacted with his own.And if Louis was worried before,he was freaking out now.

What had happened to his boyfriend?His knight in shining armor.His savior.His partner in crime.Where had Zayn gone and how had he turned into this?Was Louis' responsible for it?Was it their fault?

"Louis."Zayn's voice was devastating.The voice that was as soft as fur was completely destroyed,replaced by a strong rasp.

"Yes,Zee."Louis swallowed all his questions,trying to give the other lad time.Time,to tell him everything.

"Please don't ask me anything."And well who was he kidding.He had completely forgotten that he had always been the one to talk and Zayn had always been the one listening.And along the way he ignored the necessity of Zayn talking to him in return and God knows he's regretful.

"Do you want to talk to the other lads?"Louis asked.They had just returned back from an interview when Louis saw Zayn heading towards the backyard and decided to follow him.

"No,I don't want them to see me this way!"He sniffled,his sobs calming a little.

Basically,this was the problem,Zayn had always been too careful with them,too strong that they never saw the cracks in his personality.Well until now,When he was too exhausted and didn't cared to keep up the facade anymore.

Louis felt as the younger lad drooped in his lap.He placed a kiss on his forehead before softly laying him on the ground.The older lad was about to massage through Zayns hair,when he stopped him by taking his hand in his own.

"Lay with me."The urgency in his voice made Louis' heart skip a bit.He silently obliged.

Laying besides the tan skinned lad,cuddling up to his fragile figure,he looked up at sky.

"It's cloudy,probably gonna rain."He said still looking up.

"Good maybe it'll take me away with the dust."Louis knew he wasn't supposed to hear it but blame his big ears,he heard it clearly.

And if that didn't killed Louis inside,nothing ever could.He couldn't help but wonder if they still had time or was it too late.

One thing he was sure about,Zayn was dissipating and he was dissipating fast.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

I hope this hurts people like it hurt me.

It's still short and well all the mistakes are mine.I know there are many.

Yesterday I was re reading the last IGYMH chapter and well 'A headache originated from the back of his HANDDD'

like seriously.

P.s i kinda listened to purpose yesterday and realized that I had been using the chorus in my stories like 'Harry gave Zayn purpose' and 'Zayn Malik gave me purpose' I swear I didn't knew it was in the songs.Everybody must thing that I'm such a wannabe.

So It's Zaynie's birthday tommorow and tbh I started this thing for his birthday.

And we are gonna have a vote.

Do you want me to complete this one?

Post a new part to IGYMH?

Or post a new one?

Tell me how you like it.

Comment.Vote.Leave feedback.

..........................................................................................................................................................................