Chapter 8: Meeting The Bitch Sister

Megan's POV

"Bella! Hurry up!" I shout up the stairs, now regretting leaving my car running.

I'm wasting precious gas, and gas is pricey as hell nowadays, I don't need to waste it!

"Sorry! My sister likes to take her precious time!" She shouts in my ear, coming down the stairs.

Da fuq?

"Sister?" I question, freaking out, thinking that we have another Bella on this planet.

"Yeah, but she's not nearly as awesome as I am," Bella says, grinning ear to ear, but she stops when she hears an annoying voice yell down the stairs,

"I HEARD THAT!"

I could already tell I wouldn't like her.

She came down the stairs, and she looked me over, and scrunched her nose up, like a priss.

"Hi, I'm Megan," I say, smiling at her. Only because she's Bella's sister.

"Hi, my name is I don't care. Now can we please go? I want to see Paul," She says, looking into the mirror again, pushing her boobs up, trying to make them look bigger.

Da fuq?

"Um, sure."

We all pile into the car, and I turn on my favorite band, One Direction. (It's 2011, so they do have songs out.)

"Ew! Turn this crap off!" Bella's sister screams. Like literally screams.

I park the car on the side of the road, and look back at her.

"Listen bitch, this is my car. Meaning I can listen to whatever the hell I want. And just to let you know, Paul's mine, and you can't have him. Another thing, if you act like a bitch to me one more time, I'm not afraid to knock you out. I don't give a damn if you're Bella's sister or not. I don't care," I tell her, then look back at the road, and continue on my way to Sam's house.

"Are you really going to let her talk to me like that?" She asks outraged.

"Shea, if we didn't live with dad, I would talk to you like that," Bella says simply.

We pull into the driveway of Sam's house, and Paul rushes out of the house, smiling hugely at me.

When I got completely out, he picked me up, and spun me around.

I giggle, and laugh and he puts me down.

"Hey Paul," I hear Shea say.

I look over, and she's leaning over my car, her ass in the air, eye fucking Paul.

"Get your filthy ass off my car."

She rolls her eyes, gets off, and walks, what I guess she thinks is sexily, towards Paul.

He just looks at her, probably wondering what the hell she was doing.

"Um, hi?" Paul questioned.

"That's what you say now," She says, and we look at her weirdly, but she just walks back into Sam's house, moving her hips more than what is natural.

When she got in the house, I look at Paul, to see he's already looking at me. 

"I've missed you," He says, getting closer to me.

"I've kind of missed you," I say with a smirk on my face.

But it was a complete lie.

I missed him like crazy, and almost became crazy myself.

When he finally called me, I freaked out, then actually tried to make myself look better, even though he wouldn't see me.

We talked for hours, about anything and everything, and when we finally had to hang up, I dreaded every minute if it.

"That's a lie and you know it," Paul whispers in my ear, then comes closer to me, his eyes on my mouth.

"How do you know?" I say, getting super close to him.

"Because I do," And he closes the distance between us.