Chapter 1: Meeting Each Other

Megan's POV 
I was pissed.
After Bella had finally gotten over those stupid leeches, and all the sick things they had done to her, stupid Jacob comes over and ruins new happy Bella!
She was so happy, finally thinking she might not have to go through rejection again, and go through pain again, and he breaks the one promise he made to her!
My thoughts probably make no sense, but that's because I'm mad!
I start to shake slightly, and Bella looked at me weirdly, and that calmed me down.
The girl had gone through enough emotional pain, don't want to add physical pain to it.
Even if I might not be a wolf, I was shaking like one, and I don't want to take any chances.
"Megan, I think I'm just going to go to sleep, I'm fine I promise," Bella tells me, giving me a genuine smile.
I'm so glad that she has finally got that backbone she use to have before Cullen messed her up.
"Okay," I say quietly, giving her a hug, then leaving her room.
I pass Charlie, and say goodbye, then get in my car and drive home.

"Can you please explain to me why we're going to Jacob's house again?" I ask her, wondering why she didn't get Jacob's hint that he wasn't supposed to be around her.
And he isn't.
He could seriously hurt her, I mean look at what Sam did to Emily.
Yeah, I know about that, I am part of this tribe, well was.
"I need to talk to Jacob," She says, parking her ancient truck, and getting out.
She walked up to the door, and knocked.
When Billy opened the door, he looked panicked and surprised.
I saw him say something, but I couldn't catch what, but Bella just pushed past him.
About 30 seconds later, she comes back out, the anger drained from her face.
But when she sees some boys come from the woods, towards the house, it instantly grew again, and she started marching towards them.
Sensing trouble, I got out of the car, muttering, "Damn it Bella, can't you ever leave things alone," under my breathe following her.
She starts yelling at them about Jacob, and one of the boys in the middle, said something, and laughed, and right as I was almost caught up to Bella, she smacked him square in the face.
As soon as I saw him start to shake, I cursed under my breathe.
I started to run towards them, and I pushed Bella out of the way just in time, as the idiot boy turned into a huge ass wolf right in front of us.
Bella looked up at it, unimpressed.
"Ooh, look it's the big bad wolf, I'm so scared," She taunted it, making it more angry.
I could see it's nostrils flaring.
"Bells shut the fuck up," I hissed, and I stood up, and faced the stupid wolf.
"What is wrong with you?" I screeched at it, feeling my temper rise.
"I thought you were supposed to protect humans, not maul them to death with you're big ass paws!"
It just glared at me, and finally its leader got it to finally go into the woods.
"Bella get into the truck," I say, I was going to talk to these idiots, I can't have humans getting put at risk, because a stupid wolf had a bad temper.
"Where are you going?" She asks curiously.
"I'm going to talk to the idiot leader, and the idiot hothead," I say through my teeth, still pissed at that stupid guy.
She shrugged, and went to the truck, while the other wolves looked at me.
"You might not want to mess with Paul after that," One of them tells me.
"Which one is Paul? The leader, or the hothead?" I ask, getting impatient for these wolves to come out.
"That would be me," I hear a deep, sexy voice say from the woods.
"Oh, the hothead," I say, and look at him, meeting his eyes.
I could tell he was going to say something snarky, but as soon as his eyes met mine, he froze in place, and he looked at me like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time.

Paul's POV
Holy shit I just imprinted.