Chapter 9: Phased

Paul gently kisses me, very soft and slow, much different than our first kiss.

Though that kiss was amazing, and fiery, I have to say I like this kiss better.

This one is much more meaningful, and passionate.

After a while, we slowly pull back, and look into each others eyes.

His eyes.

I can't even explain how beautiful they are.

They're a deep brown, like dark chocolate, and it's as if they look all the way into your soul.

I usually hate when people have that effect on me, but with Paul, I'm okay with it.

"Megan, I really like you. I know we haven't known each other for very long, holy shit I sound like a pussy right now," Paul says, at the end, his eyes widen.

I glare at him for ruining the moment.

I'm not usually like this either, but you don't hear me complaining!

"Eh, I don't give a fuck. Anyways, I know we haven't really known for very long, but would you do me the honor of being my girl-" Paul never got to finish, because the Swan Slut ruined it.

"Oh, Paul!" She screams at the top of her lungs, skipping out, with a huge smirk on her face.

I honestly don't know what happened, or why I was so angry, but my hands started shaking, and I started feeling really hot.

I started seeing red, and all of the sudden, it's like a ring of fire surrounds my body, resulting in horrible pain, and I'm suddenly on all fours.

Shea's eyes were as wide as a dinner plate, and her jaw was slack with shock and fear.

I growled at her, but I stood where I was, because even though she annoyed the fuck out of me, I didn't want to kill her.

Paul's eyes were just as big, and everyone rushed out, hearing my growling, and Shea's scream that she just let out.

"Megan?" Sam asked, absolutely shocked.

I rolled my huge ass eyes, and gave him a look, and everyone then knew that this big ass wolf was, in fact, me.

Sam looked at Paul, and Paul seemed to get the hint, and he stripped his shorts off, in front of everyone, then phased into his big gray wolf.

Megan?

No, it's the Easter Bunny!

Hardy har har. Very funny. Alright, there's no reason to be scared, this is completely-

I already know Paul. I'm not a complete idiot. Just give me some fucking clothes, and I should be fine.

Yes, Ma'am!

Paul phased back, slipped on his shorts, then ran into Emily and Sam's house, coming back out with some clothes that looked like they would fit me.

"Follow me," He ordered me.

But the way he did it was kinda sexy.

Yes sir, I said sarcastically. Well, mentally.

He led me deep into the woods.

I was wondering what we were doing here.

He put the clothes on the  ground, then just stood there.

I glared at him, and he got a huge grin on his face.

"Problem?" 

I smirked, well as good of a smirk you can do while your a wolf, and picked the clothes in my mouth, then ran for it.

As soon as I was sure he wasn't around, I thought of being a human, and phased back.

I quickly put on my clothes. 

I look at my necklace, and thank God it didn't break when I phased.

I heard rustling near me, and I turned and saw Paul, coming out of the bushes, smiling at me.

But something was different.

He was so much more beautiful, and I felt even closer to him. 

I felt as if anyone hurt him, I would rip their heads off.

I felt as if he was mine, and no one else's.

I felt a deep connection, that I can't describe.

I think I just imprinted.