Chapter 5: He's Mine!

I'd like to say I hated Paul's friends, and that they were horrible and I didn't want to ever talk to them again, but if I did, I'd be lying.
His friends were freaking awesome!
They were so nice and funny, and teased me, but not too much, and already I knew we were going to be good friends.
Me and Paul were walking to the parking lot, trailing along slowly.
When we were almost to Bella's truck, she was waiting in it, with a wicked grin on her face.
She waved sweetly, then pulled out quickly, and left the school parking lot.
I groan and curse Bella, knowing she was did that on purpose.
"I'm assuming you need a ride, Megan?" Paul says, smiling at me.
My heart instantly starts to race, making his smile grow, and I scowl, not liking how that so many people say my name, but only he can make it seem so damn special.
"I can walk," I grumble, and begin to make my way towards the entrance of the parking lot.
"Oh no you don't," He says, grabbing my wrist and twirling me towards him.
My breath caught in my throat as I noticed the distance between us.
"I wouldn't want you to get hot" He whispers, his hot breath in my face.
My breath is becoming ragged, and I notice him coming closer, and there was no way in hell I was going to object.
Our lips were barely brushing, when we heard a loud obnoxious voice scream,
"Paul!!!! Hey, I lost you back there!"
Paul pulls away groaning, and looks behind him to see....Jessica.
"You've got to be kidding me," I whisper under my breath.
Jessica runs up to him, and hugs his neck, and I find myself growling.
She pulls away, and looks at me as if I'm a piece of gum on the bottom of her shoe.
"What is she doing here babe?" She asks Paul, and he looks at her as if she's stupid.
"What are you talking about? I'm not your 'Babe,'" He says slowly, making sure she understood.
"That's not what you said last night," She said looking at me with a smirk on her face.
I smirk, and step in.
"Jessica, you didn't even know him last night, and I'm positive he wasn't with you, because he was with me. All night long," I say, and then wink at her.
I nod slightly at Paul, telling him to play along.
"And why were you with him?" She asks suspiciously.
"Because we're dating!" Paul pips in.
"Yeah, so don't even try. He's mine," I say, feeling absolutely delighted to have those words fall from my lips, and to be able to claim him as mine, and no one else's.
"I don't believe it," She says, being the bitch she is.
"If you guys are really together," She says, but both Paul and I cut her off.
"We are," We said simultaneously.
"Okay, if you are, than kiss. And I don't mean those small peck things that don't even count, I mean an actual kiss," She says smirking.
A smirk graces my face, and I see Paul's sexy smirk had also surfaced on his face.
I pull Paul's collar of his shirt towards me, and crush his lips onto mine.
He immediately reacts, reaching his hands down to my waist, pulling me closer to him.
I put one of my hands behind his head, tangling my hands in his hair, as my lips clash against his.
His tongue traces my lip, asking for entrance, and I grant it, our tongues battling for dominance.
He was pushing me closer to him, and I was trying to get closer to him, but it was like we just couldn't get close enough to each other.
Finally he got fed up, and reached down to my thighs, and pulled them around his legs, pushing me against a car.
We were in our own little world, not noticing anyone's wide eyed stares, or Jessica's wails of sadness.
In the short time I had known Paul, I had instantly felt a connection with him.
Now I'm not going to say I'm in love with him, because I don't even know him that well, but I do know somethings there.
And even though we were only trying to prove a point to Jessica, this kiss still felt fucking phenomenal.