Chapter 3: Why Are You With The Pale Faces?

Megan's POV

I groan at the sound of my alarm clock, and chuck it at the wall, smashing it into little tiny pieces.
"Megan! Did you break another alarm clock?" My mom shouted up the steps to my bed room.
"No mom, of course not! What would ever give you that idea?" I shout back to her, deciding to get up.
I take a shower, and do my business.
I get out, change into simple clothes, and only put on lip gloss. [ http://www.polyvore.com/why_are_you_with_pale/set?id=44764756 ]
I don't really do that make up crap.
I put on my wolf necklace, that I absolutely love.
My dad gave it to me for my 5th birthday, I never take it off, unless I'm swimming or taking a shower.
It's not waterproof.
I get my school bag, and a granola bar, then go outside right as Bella pulled into my drive way.
"Hey Bells," I say as I jump into her truck.
"Oh thank God, I'm starving!" she says, taking my granola bar.
"Sure, take my granola bar, it's not as if I had a deep connection with it or anything," I say looking at it, my stomach growling.
"God, you're lucky I love you," She says breaking it in half, and giving me one.
"Yay!!! Love you Bella," I say, eating happily away at my granola bar.
She gave me a weird look, but didn't say anything as we pulled into the schools parking lot.
And there, was a sight I didn't think I would ever see.

Paul's POV
I'm spazzing out!
I haven't seen Megan in like, 14 hours!
"Sam," I say, looking at him.
"I can't do this," I tell him.
He nodded, sighing deeply.
"You're going to have to go to the school in Forks then," He tells me.
A grin spread across my face, at the idea of seeing Megan.
She was so beautiful.
Her tan skin, her long dark hair, and her beautiful dark brown eyes.
And she had a temper.
That's a major turn on!
"And the boys have to go with you," Sam says, interrupting my thoughts about Megan.
There were groans throughout the room.
"We don't want to have to go to the school with the pale faces!" Jared complained.
"Yeah, and all the girls look at us as if we're a piece of meat!" Embry added.
"All girls do that to us, now shut up, we're going whether you like it or not," I told them, feeling my temper rise.
They weren't going to ruin my chance of seeing Megan again.
They glanced at me warily, probably wondering if I was going to phase.
I definitely wasn't going to do that!
Because then Sam would say my anger wasn't in check, and that I could be a danger to Megan, and I shouldn't see her, and BLAH BLAH BLAH!
I don't really give a shit.
"Fine," They all grumbled, and got their back packs, and walked out the door.
We eventually got to school, and we got signed up and stuff, then went out to the parking lot, waiting for school to start.
Well that's what they were waiting for, I was waiting for Megan.
She finally pulled into the parking lot, in Bella's ancient truck, hopping out, her eyes sweeping the parking lot, and when they landed on me, they widened in surprise.
She nudged Bella, and pointed to me, and when Bella saw me, she just blinked, and said to her, "He's the gray wolfy, who has anger issues. And why are you pointing this out to me?"
I guess I could see why Jake was so in love with her.
She was exactly like him, snarky, sarcastic, and funny.
I guess I could see it.
But he didn't imprint on her, so he has to be careful.
Megan stared at Bella like she was an idiot, then groaned, and made her way towards me.
Damn, she looked hot in those jean shorts, and I really liked her necklace.
It looked like my wolf.
"Why are you with the pale faces?" She asked me when she got close enough for her to hear my response.
"No reason, just needed a change I guess," I answer coolly, ignoring the guys snickers behind me.
Her eyes flash towards them in annoyance, and then tuned them back to me.
"You wanted a change? Are you sure you can handle being here? You can't just phase in the middle of class because someone's pencil dropped to the floor," She told me smirking.
That was a sexy smirk.
"I think it would be at least two pencils to really get me going," I said smirking back at her.
Her eyebrows rose in approval.
"I guess you can stay, but if you ever almost kill my best friend again, I will chop your balls off. Got it?" She smiled sweetly, then walked back to Bella, who was chewing on a piece of her hair, singing her ABC's to herself.
What the hell?
I could hear Megan mutter that under her breath when she approached her.
I smile slightly, knowing we had at least something in common.