All his life he wanted to be powerful and now, Konrad would help him become one and then, he will take his revenge on Darya, Quillon, Duncan, Scott and everyone who had insulted him.

He clenched his fist when his wolf growled in agreement.

Maxwell made the decision, right at that moment. He was ready to do whatever it takes, that will help him get his revenge on those vicious people.

"This happens just by drinking your blood?"

"No. It will take surrender and sacrifice"

"You can get that easily" Maxwell stated the truth.

"No. I won't get it easily as long as Quillon Sanders is in my way" Konrad breathed out harshly.

"Then take him out of the way" Sanity said and Konrad's eyes met her mint green ones.

"I will" Konrad swore.

"Won't his bitch get in your way too?"

"She will. But I already know how to take her out of the way and only after she is out, Quillon will be coerced to get out"

"You are talking in riddles" Sanity pointed out quietly.

"I am?" Konrad demanded, cocking one brow as he strode confidently, towards Sanity. With his thumb and index finger, he held her chin and tilted her head up. His eyes turned dark when they met hers. "Then be patient my dear, for the riddle will be solved soon" he said with a smile and one corner of Sanity's lips curved upwards.

"What have you planned?" Sanity asked narrowing her eyes and Konrad eyes twinkled.

"Lots and lots of games for all of us"

"When will you make the first move?"

"Oh! I have already made the first move and I got the desired reply. Now, it's time for the second one. My favorite one" Konrad smirked shrewdly.

__

AT SUPREME PACK...

Mrs. Robin Cartmel went to answer the door when the knocker sounded again. She pulled open the door and smile appeared on her face, when she saw her visitor.

"Quinn" she said and he smiled shyly.

"Hello Robin" he said and leaned forward to hug her.

"How are you? I heard you moved into the new house. Have you settled in well?" she asked as she ushered him indoors.

"Yes. Moved in last week" he replied and sat on the couch.

"You can manage?"

"I am learning to"

"Good. Sooner or later, it was meant to happen right?" she said and he nodded.

"Quinton" a male voice said and Quinn stood up when Mr. Sal Cartmel stepped into the room, while wearing his wrist watch.

"Hello sir" Quinn said stiffly. "Good afternoon"

"Good afternoon" Sal replied quietly. "Abi didn't tell us you were coming" he remarked with a frown.

"I didn't tell her either" Quinn shared quietly.

"Hmm. She is studying. Has got her exams coming"

Quinn refrained himself from saying that she still had a month to study for those exams. "I know" he said instead.

"You don't have any exams?"