16: Just a Little Bit of You

2:30 P.M.

The afternoon rain poured down even harder, with water rapidly cascading down the window. Under the covers, Michael is laying next to Alessandra, kissing her neck and face. She turns over on her side, watching the rainfall. Michael clears her hair away, tracing the side of her neck with even more soft kisses. Alessandra closes her eyes, smiling. If this was what a slice of heaven felt like, Alessandra would have died right there. After their third round, the two of them still could not come off of their high.

"You know something?" Alessandra begins looking back at him, "Every time we have sex, it's always different. It's like it always gets better and better each time." She turns back on her side.

"Who you tellin'?" Michael continues kissing her.

"God," she laughs at herself, and turns to face Michael. "It just hit me."

"What?" Michael asks curiously.

"I literally fucked the shit out of my best friend," Alessandra places her hands over her mouth, embarrassed and giggling like a teenage schoolgirl." I normally don't fuck my best friends."

"First time for everything Parsons," Michael pokes her nose with his pointer finger." And you say it like it's a bad thing." He holds her a little tighter.

"I'm not, babe. I just---oh my God, see... I can't even believe that I'm even calling you babe."

"Well, I like it. Hey, it's got a ring to it." Michael flashes that sexy smile once again. There he goes being fine again, Alessandra thought biting her bottom lip.

"Aye, you need to stop that." He points at her.

"What?"

"Biting your lip. It makes me wanna bite you."

Alessandra purposefully does it again, and Michael kisses her, biting her bottom lip pretty hard.

"Ow!" she slaps him on his bare chest.

"Told you," Michael leans his head against his arm. "Hey, nobody told me that you would be this delicious." Michael licks his lips. "Especially the way you melted in my mouth just now."

"Shit was good though."

"Really now?"

"Yes," Alessandra kisses him again.

"Well, this bed is my stage. I always perform. I never cease to entertain."

Alessandra could feel the blood rush throughout her body and herself, moistening at his smooth innuendo.

"Well, you are very talented man, Jackson...very talented." Michael leans in, kissing her, his hand rubbing and cupping her round bottom.

"And you're not so bad yourself, sexy," he says against her neck. "You know what though?"

"What..." His kisses are dizzying Alessandra.

He raises up a bit. "I think we need another shower." He laughs.

"Michael. We gon' be the cleanest muthafuckas on Earth," Alessandra cocks her head back. "But if you say so, I guess you should go first go first. I wanna relax in bed a little longer."

Michael pulls her into him. "Baby...notice I said WE." Michael raises his eyebrow.

"Hell naw," Alessandra points at him as she smiles, "Knowing you, I gotta do like how they do in prison. I'm not finna drop the soap around your horny ass."

"And you say that like it's a bad thing," Michael folds his arms, with a pouty smirk.

Even though her mind was telling her no, Michael's sexiness made her want to sprint for the bathroom.