11:Human Nature

The early morning sun peaked in on Michael, causing his eyes to flutter open. He rolls over on his side, looking out his window, smiling at the sun's awesome and golden glow. All of a sudden, he feels a hand rubbing his shoulder. He turns over to find Alessandra, lying next to him. "Good morning, baby," she rolls over on top of him, fully nude. Michael is dazed by her perfect and curvy body as she sits up on top of him.

"Morning," he replies, clutching her waist. "But hey, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to make sure you "got up", but I guess your manhood already got that memo," she glances down at his bulge in his boxers, biting her lips.

"Right here, right now?" he sits up with anxiousness. He could explode just looking at her.

"Shhhhh. Let Mama do all the work." She whispers in his ear. She takes off his wife-beater and kisses him passionately, holding his head in between her hands. She and Michael tongue each other down intensely. Michael's lips drift down to her neck, causing her to let out a soft moan. She throws her head back in ecstasy, then pushes him down onto the bed. She starts a trail of kisses, starting with his lips on down to his neck, chest, abs, and navel but stops before she reaches his member. Michael looks at her with confusion. Before he could ask her why the hell she had stopped, she positions herself, slowly taking all of him inside of her. She rides him with such slow and rhythmic vigor, causing Michael to arch his back and let out husky moans. "Shit, baby." He growls. "You're so wet...so tight...ahh..."

"You like that? You like that don't you, Big Daddy?" Alessandra does not lose focus as she rides him into oblivion.

"I love it....shit! I love it, baby, I love it."

A menacing smile creeps upon Alessandra's face as she comes to a slow stop. Michael plays with the long strand of hair that covered her right breast.

"Why did you stop?" He asked in helpless lust.

"Because I wanna give you a chance to brace yourself." Alessandra whispers as bites her bottom lip. With his member still inside of her, she lowers herself down to his face. She licks his lips slowly and all he could feel was her ass moving up and down, riding him harder than before. She leans a little to the right, as Michael takes hold of her buttocks with both hands, looking at them, amazed at how full, plump, and smooth they were. He lets out a sharp, husky breath, smacking them with every chance he got. Alessandra's face is buried in the pillow as she moaned. Michael pulls her up with so much force that she is sitting up again, but this time he seizes both of her breasts with his hands, hungrily devouring both of them in his mouth. Alessandra whimpers as the pleasure is becoming unbearable. Michael comes back up to her neck, pulling her up and down on his dick. She has her legs wrapped around him.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," he breathes into her neck between kisses. "You are so beautiful...you're so fucking sexy. I knew it the first time I laid eyes on you that you would be mine....I want you. Every bit of you."

"Oh baby, you don't know how long I've waited for this, too."

"How long?"

"Too fucking long. Uhhhh....."

Michael lets out another moan. "Baby, I think I'm about to..."

"No, baby you can't."

"Why not baby? Why not?" Michael asks desperately on the verge of climax.

"Because you have to get up." Alessandra licks her lips, fighting the urge to cum herself.

"What if I don't want to?" Michael yearns caressing her body.