Chapter 26: First Date Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Did you still want to go out tonight?" Justin asks.

"Yeah." I breathe.

"Okay... well uhm, I was going to pick you up at nine? Is that ok?"

"It's fine."

"I understand if you don't want to." He begins.

"No. It's fine. really it is." I tell him.

"Okay well I'll see you at nine." I click the end button and hang up the phone.

By the time I apply my make up and re curl my hair it's already nine. I knock on Frankie's bedroom door but there's no answer. I don't see his car in the driveway but he has been parking it in the garage lately so hopefully he's still here.

I have absolutely no idea what to wear because I don't know where we are going.

I decide to wear a dress anyway because this is a date and I want to look as good for him as I possibly can. I can't decide between the millions of dresses I own, I need to buy more soon. I decide to go with the black white striped 2-in-1 crop bodycon bandage dress, it's my favorite and I know it'll be Justin's favorite as soon as he sees it. I wear my black pumps and grab my purse before checking my makeup again.

My emotions switch back and forth between anxious and incredibly nervous as I watch out the window for his car to pull up. Once it does I go downstairs to meet him at the door.

My Mom and Frankie are downstairs as well as I approach them their eyes take in my dress and I feel self-conscious once again.

"You look great sweetie." My mom said.

"Yeah, you look HOT!" Frankie said fanning him self dramatically, I playfully pushed him and he erupted into a fit of laughter.

Most of my nervousness is dissolved when Justin steps out of the car in a black button up shirt and dress pants. Damn he looks fine. and dress shoes, shiny new black ones to be exact. Wow.

He really is going out of his way for this. He looks so damn handsome and he even styled his hair a different way, it was more up pointed than usual. He looked sexy as fuck.

Err... hi?" He blushes.

"Hi." I can't stop staring at him.

I tell My mom and Frankie bye. and Justin walks to the passenger side of his car to open the door for me.

He looks like an angel, he always does.

When he looks at me he gives me such a shy smile I can't help but to get lost into it.

"So? Where are you taking me?" I ask him.

"Just you wait and see. It's a really fabulous place." His voice is shaky.

Hmm? Nervous Justin might me my new fav Justin.

"Have I heard of it?"

"Maybe?.... I don't really know."

The rest of the ride is silent, I hum along to the Imagine Dragons song that I've been unable to get out of my head for weeks Justin stares out the windshield. He keeps his eyes focused on the road. his hand sliding nervously along his thigh, he's nervous I can tell.

When we arrive at the restaurant it looks fancy and pretty.

"Nope. get back into the car I'll get the door for you." He smiles his smug smile and I step back into the car closing the door behind me. I can't help the butterflies that grow into my stomach when he said that to me he's truly a fine gentleman.

He's open the door for me and I step out.

"Thank you, kind sir." I curtsy and he laughs, his cute adorable laugh. and it makes me fall back in love with him all over again.

"You're welcome Ma'dam." He bows. and reaches for my hand and kisses it.

(Justin's POV)
A man in a crisp white suit is standing by the door at the podium taking names for the reservations list. He has the audacity to give us an odd look before asking our names.

"Justin Bieber." I tell him.

"Give... me a moment sir." The hairless man said.

I look over at Ariana and she is staring at a large mural that has been painted on the wall. She had to go and wear this dress to taunt me I'm sure.

"There's nothing here under that name."

"Yes there is. I called and made the reservation." I try to keep my voice as neutral as I can.

"Sorry I don't have anything under that name sir, I'm sorry." He is doing this just to get a rise outta me I know he is.

I remember the way he looked at us when we came in. That judgmental look. I should grab him by his collar and slam his face into the podium and maybe snap his neck while I am it.

"This is bull-..." I begin to chew him out but with Ariana standing behind me I decide against it.

I can't ruin this date it means everything to me.

"Alright" I snarl and grab her hand and we walk for the door.

"They say they don't have the reservation." I tell her.

That's fine. This place seems too uptight anyway." She tells me.

"Uptight?" I tease.

"Yep. Uptight." She smiles and my world begins to light up.

I don't give a fuck about that bald shit who tried to ruin my fucking night.

All that really matters is trying to show her that I can treat her the way she needs to be treated.