Zavok creates another portal

Third person view
Violet sneaked around a corner looking for the other ninja.She pulls out her knife fans and throws them at a guard.The guard falls to the ground and she steals his keys.'Now to find the others',She thought.
First person view
Violet appeared smiling with a pair of keys in her hand."Good job,now get us out of here",I said.She unlocked our cages and Jay smiled.He teleported all around."Yes I have my powers back",He said.Lloyd shot green fire at the ceiling and burned a hole through it.We all flew out of it and up into Zavok's meeting hall.Our dragons dissolved and we looked around."Where's Zavok?",Zane asked."I wish I knew the answer to that",Shade said."Hey I know he's going back to Earth,oh",Jay said.Kai jumped out the window and summoned his dragon.We all followed him until we reached the ground.Ronin ran off."I'm going to look for Rex",He said.I nodded and we all searched for Zavok.A blue portal appeared and Zavok shot purple flames at us.I created a shadow shield and sword.Shade did the same.Lloyd created a giant green lion and attacked Zavok.I created a giant shadow snake and do the same.Jay teleports everywhere while kicking Zavok.Kai shoots fireballs.Dusty shoots sand.Violet creates illusions.Caden summoned spirits and Kyle creates time samurai.Zavok dodged all of our attacks and goes into the portal."After him!",Kai shouted.He ran through the portal.Nya and Violet followed."I'll go look for Ronin",Kyle said.He ran off.Caden,Shade,and Dusty all jumped through the portal.Cole followed them.Zane and Jay did the same.I summoned shadow ninja and threw my bo staff.It became shadow me."All of you make sure Ronin and Kyle get to the portal",I ordered.They all nodded and disappear.I jumped through the portal and found myself following through the air.I summoned my dragon and see the Raven and the Bounty floating in mid-air.I land on the Bounty and dissolve my dragon.Cole runs over to me."Where are Kyle and Ronin?",He asked."They're still in the Dark Isles",I explained.A missile explodes next to me."The devil?!",I shouted.Cole pushes me inside and closes the door."Nya get us out of here",He said."I'm working on it!",Nya shouted back.Jay teleported next to me and smiled."Could you maybe blow up those missiles!",He asked.I nodded and went outside.I went into my dragon stage and blew purple fireballs at the missiles.Dusty flew in the air and landed on the Raven.He blew tan fireballs on the deck and flew back onto the Bounty.He helped me shoot the missiles while the Raven was burning."Put out that fire you imbeciles!",Zavok shouted on the Raven.Zane ran out and smiled."I think I can grant his wish",He said to me.Dusty and I stopped shooting fireballs."Be our guest",We said together."Be our guest!Be our guest!",Jay sang somewhere on the Bounty."Shut up Jay!",Kai shouted.Zane froze the Raven's hull.I smiled as Zavok ordered his men to melt the ice.Jay teleported on the Raven and used his power to defeat all the Zorks onboard.He teleported back to the Bounty.Ever since he remembered he could teleport that's all he did.Zavok shot purple fireballs at the Bounty but Zane froze them and Nya finally got the Bounty to fly away.A portal appeared and Ronin and Kyle came out with Rex and landed on the Bounty."I found Rex",Ronin said smiling.