"I know. But didn't you say that you loved me?" He joked.

"Well now I love Jake." I say and hug Jake.

Jinxx gives me the "you have five seconds to run" look and I let go of Jake then run up the steps to the house. I open the door and run to my room with Jinxx still chasing me.

He grabbed my waist and started to tickle me.

"Ahh, I surrender. I surrender!" I laugh as he keeps tickling me.

"Good." Was all he said before leaving my room.

"Turtle." I heard dad call from down stairs.

"Yus father?" I asked once I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"What do you want for dinner?" He asked.

"I'll handle dinner. I want to cook something for you and mom. Oh and Don't worry about Rowan, Liam, and Cope, I'll take care of them. Have a date night but no sex dad." I tell him.

"How sweet, but no promises on the sex. I am a sex machine after all." He smirked as mom walked in and kissed her.

"Our lovely daughter is going to take care of the kids and cook us a romantic dinner so we can have some alone time." He told mom as she looked at him in question.

"Oh. Well then I'll leave our chef to it then." Mom said and walked out the kitchen.

"Oh and don't forget, you have school in three days." Dad reminded me.

"I know, now leave so I can cook."

"What are we going to do?" Andy asked me.

"You can order pizza or something. Dad and mom deserve this. They take care of us so I'm doing this to show thanks." I tell him and shoo then out the kitchen like I did with dad.

*time skip because lazy as fuck.*

Well, that didn't go as planned. I tried to cook some chicken, but I burnt it. So let's just say I had Angel and Andy's help cooking Chicken Alfredo with garlic bread.

Rowan got hungry and honestly so did everyone else, so I order six pizzas and we're waiting for them to be delivered.

*ring*

"Finally, the pizza is here" CC said.

"Yeah I know, I'm staving." Everyone else agreed.

A few hours later we all were full and watching Supernatural.

I mostly wake up from my food induced coma (I ate like four pieces of pizza), and look around. The guys are asleep on the floor, what was left of the couches, and the... Coffee table? Okay Andy, you do you. Shelby is on the floor, Angel is beside me, and Madison is beside her. I shift a little and notice my pillow is moving slightly. Great I fell asleep on Alexander. He kisses my forehead and says "hi beautiful." I blush a bit. He just has this weird effect on my I can't explain.

"Hey Jerk." I reply.

"Go back to bed." He tells me.

"Come with me to my room. I wanna cuddle."

"Okay," he said, "you got to get up turtle."

"Carry me?" I asked him.

He picked me up with ease bridal style and carried me to me room.

We lay down on the bed and he kisses me softly.

"Love you darling." Alex said and I fell into a deep sleep with him holding me around my waist.

Okay so hey guys. I wasn't planning on doing another authors note at the end of this, but here we are. I'm really sorry for the long wait. I've been busy, and now if you live close to the east coast you know we have snow! I've been enjoying that as it was in the 70s on Christmas. So I finally got this done. I love you guys. Don't fall on your backs or get turned to fries, cause if you do you'll die and I will be sad.

Stay awesome

Stay my potato turtles

Stay beautiful

Continue being the best.

<3 <3 ily.

Song for this chapter: Fourth of July by Fall Out Boy.