3.0 (part two of 2.9 i guess you could say, but its still its own chapter.)

Hey guys, quick thing. My best friends (who have also written a book). GwenCheshire and my amazing best internet friend Cclmcl have written these amazing books. They are amazing people and honestly I don't know what I would do without them. Check them out because they deserve it and it would mean a lot to me if you guys did. This chapter is dedicated to Gwen and CC. I love you guys by the way. Also this chapter is kind of triggering for some as in the words used. Please guys read with caution. I honestly want you guys to be careful. Your mental state is more important to me then votes and reads.

Annabelle got a chair and sat down. But not after handcuffing all of us. Lex had extra reinforcements on his feet and hands because Anna was scared that Alex was going to hurt someone or himself (it was either going to be me or her), as she told everyone my secrets.

"Okay, let's get started when Joanie was with a real family. With a mom, dad, sister, and brother." Once again she looked over at me. She knew I couldn't talk about my brother or sister without crying and wanting to kill myself.

"It wasn't my fault! Shut the hell up! You know it wasn't. You were there with me!" I screamed trying to break free of the handcuffs and tear her limbs from her body. More tears fell from my eyes, much to my dislike.

"Stop lying to yourself. You know it was your fault. It doesn't matter that I was there. Now let me tell them what happened. Anyways, when Joanie still had a family who gave a shit to care about her, her mom and dad went to get everyone pizza. I was practically family since I was over at her house so much. Well Me and her were told to look after her sister Blaze and her brother Blake. Keep in mind we were both seven. Her brother was six and sister was four. The Scott's house wasn't as close to the pizza place as they would liked so they told us, being more mature than you would expect from seven year olds; to watch over the kids. Well Blake didn't like the idea of us being in charge of him." She paused for a moment.

I couldn't stop her. I lost it all. Once this is told, (and I know that there will be more afterwards.) I will have no one.

"Please. Why are you doing this Annabelle?" I choked out in a quiet, strangled voice.

"I thought I told you to shut up and not speak you desperate whore." Anna said getting out of her chair and walking slowly over to me.

Once she came about three feet away from me, she turned her heel and started to walk towards Lex.

He looked at her in pure disgust. Annabelle crouched down to his level and smiled at him in a very sadistic way. Next thing I know, she had her lips pressed roughly against his. Only what hurt the most was he didn't try to stop her.

-----------------Connor's p.o.v.------------------
(Quick A/N: This is before Annabelle is reveled. So it's kind of set in the past. Just thought I would clear it up.)

"Why? I told you the deal is off!" I screamed at the two idiots in front of me.

"Well I have some... Let's just say, unfinished business with her." Asher said.

"I honestly don't care! You were never meant to kidnap her for god's sake. Only help her realize that she made a mistake and should be with me. You are a bunch of idiots! Especially you Annabelle! You fucking kidnapped her while she was asleep. You were only supposed to invite her to your house and I was going to be there and explain to her what really happened that day."