2.4

Alright thank you guys so much. Like I said before this book was just a stupid idea I had at three o'clock in the morning. I just looked, and I have 10.8 k reads! That's crazy. Everyone has been so nice with all the comments. Yes there has been a few, maybe three not so nice ones. Not only do you give me votes and take time out of your day to read this, you backed me up when people have me hate. So I want to thank you guys for the votes, reads, and basically everything. A few people who are really supportive of my book are GwenCheshire , Madison_Tomlinson_ , pearlmorgan1 , and aimeeeearab . I can't believe how for this book has come. It had been up maybe a year, and it has 10.8 k reads. You don't understand how shocked I am to see that. So I think I'm just rambling now, so I'm going to go. Byee I'll talk to you at the end of the chapter again I guess. And the last chapter was just kinda a filler but that was an important one. And the way she cut her hair is in the media side bar thingy.

"It looks amazing Ash. Thank you, and sorry for blowing up on her. You understand why I did it." I told her after I payed for my hair.

"Yeah I get it. Just try to be a bit quieter next time." She suggested.

"Ash, we both know that me being quieter when I blow up on people isn't going to happen."

We soon leave and I get a text.

From Unknown

Hi.. Is this Kellin Quinn's daughter Turtle?

To Unknown:

Yes... Who is this?

From unknown

It's Mikey Way the old bassist from My Chemical Romance.

That's when I flipped out.

"MIKEY WAY JUST TEXT ME!!!" I yelled randomly as we walked out of the mall.

You really sure it's him?" Jake asked.

I showed him my phone and kinda did a fangirlish scream.

To Mikey Way:

Holy crap! How'd you get my number? Not that I care cause I mean it's you. It it's kinda strange that you have it all of a sudden.

From Mikey Way:

Mike Fuentes gave it to me after I ran into him leaving Fearless Records. I heard your in a band. That's cool.

To Mikey way:

Umm yeah it is. Well I got to go. Bye.

From Mikey Way:

Alright maybe you and your band can meet up and we can write a song together. I have to go help my niece with something anyway. Bye.

"Holy fucking shit. Just kill me, I can die happy now." I said as we drove down the road back to my house.

"Why?" Madison asked me.

"Mikey wants to do a collaboration with us on a song!"

"Oh my gosh. Did you tell him yes? You better have told him yes." Shelby ranted at me.

"I haven't said anything yet. He said he's helping his niece with something right now. I guess he's with bandit or something. I don't know."

"Well kids, we are here. Please get the fuck out my car." Jinxx said.

"Well your mean." I told him and got out the car.