1.6

"Hey dad, I was wondering if Alexander and Maddie could hang out, and also me and Maddie can work on a new song," I asked dad once we were home.

"Sure, why not" he says and I text Alex and Maddie.

"Hey, by the way dad, don't embarrass me when they get here."

He turns around and smiles. "oh but hunny, how could I ever embarrass you?"

"Pleasssseeeee dad, I love you." I tell him and hug him.

"You're no fun." he says and goes into his room, most likely to find mom and Copeland.

Once they get here we just watch some movie and American Horror Story. ( Evan Peters is like my life so I'm just saying.)

I finally was my turn to pick the movie again once we were done with watching Maddie's pick, Roger Rabbit.

"What are we watching now" Lex asks.

"Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets." I tell him as I hit the play button on the remote.

Maddie left after it went off because tony said that Vic was making his famous spegatti tacos tonight for dinner. So now it was only me and Alex.

"Hey I was wondering if you want to go to the park with me tomorrow?" he asks at random

"Of course I will, I love the park." I tell him.

"Cool. Hey umm... I was, like wondering maybe... Just forget it, It was a stupid question."

"No, tell me. I promise I won't laugh." I begged him, but Lex being Lex, he was being stubborn.

"No you will, its stupid." Alexander argued back.

"I swear on Satan." I tell him and raise my right hand.

"Okay fine, I was going to ask what you would like to do on a date?"

"Wait, are you asking me out on a date?" I ask him and he just shrugs.

"Well, I would like a picnic, and then a walk in the moonlight, and it's just me and who ever takes me. But its not like we're dating because we're laughing and everything isn't awkward, after the walk we would go star gazing, while music played softly something like The Fray, The Goo Goo Dolls, or The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I've always wanted to do that." I said. "Yeah, I know it sounds cheesy but that's what I always wanted to do." (A/N this is true about me this is what I would like to do for a first date.)

"No, that sounds really romantic and sweet, to be honest I was expecting something like Cinderella. Not that." He says.

"Oh, what was yours be like" I asked him. I mean if he gets to know mine, why shouldn't I be able to know his?

"Well, I haven't thought about it before. I don't know why, but it never crossed my mind." Lex told me.

I heard a beeping sound. I looked at my phone, but it wasn't mine. Alex looked at his.

"Hey, I have to go Andy said he has something to tell me." He said putting his phone away and stood up stretching a bit.

"oh, okay" just text me tomorrow at about two, I have to be at the studio to record again."

"Okay, let's meet at the park at about six o'clock." he said giving me a hug and walking out the door.

After he was gone I texted Maddie, Angel, and Shelby in a group chat.

TO: MADDIE, ANGEL, AND SHELBY

HEY GUYS ALEXANDER JUST LEFT HE ASKED ME WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO AS A FIRST DATE IN GENERAL BUT HE ALSO ASKED ME TO GO TO THE PARK WITH HIM. HELP MEEEEE. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM: MADDIE

HE JUST TEXTED ME AND ASKED IF I COULD HELP HIM OUT WITH SOMETHING BUT WON'T TELL ME.

FROM: ANGEL

HE JUST TEXTED ME ASKING THE SAME

FROM: SHELBY

ALEX ASKED ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AFTER PRACTICE AND GAVE ME A LIST OF STUFF WE HAVE TO DO BEFORE YOU CAN MEET HIM IN THE PARK.

TO: MADDIE, SHELBY, AND ANGEL

THANK YOU GUYS. SHELBY FOWARD ME THE LIST SO I CAN TRY TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

Once she sent me the list I looked over it.

he was going to make me do a scavenger hunt then meet him with everything. one place he said he was sending me was Starbucks. Why Starbucks? I hate that place, besides their tea, now that's actually good. Another was hot topic, and that said I had to get three certain bracelets that he would send Shelby later.

"this is too much work for me right now, my brain hurts." I muttered to myself.

"Joanie, do you know what month it is?" dad asked me.

"Yeah, it's August, why?" I asked him back.

he looked at me with a smug smile and said "Well, August is the time that school starts, which also means you start in 20 days, and before you try to say anything I've already worked things out with John. But good news, everyone is going to the same school and will have all the same classes."

"WHAT" I yelled. "How could you not tell mew when I could've had a month to prepare myself now I only have 20 days!"

"Sorry, I forgot, but I am going to allow you to re-dye your hair any color you want before you go and get new merch to." dad said like it's not a big deal.

"I'm going to bed, too many things have gone on today for my liking." I said back and went off into my bedroom to grab my shorts I stole form Mike, and climbed into bed.

I am not excited for this. Not at all, and I have a feeling that's what Andy wanted to tell Alexander.

OKAY GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER FOREVER. BUT WHAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU WAS THAT ME AND MY FRIEND MADISON WHO ALSO READS THIS BOOK IS MAKING A COLLAB. IT'S ON A NEW ACOUNT WE MADE JUST FOR CALLABS. THE USER IS Chocolate_rabbit_ so yeah. IT WILL HAVE ANDY BIERSACK AND TONY PERRY IN IT. PLEAE READ IT, AND I HOPE YOU LIKE. REMEBER I LOVE YOU MY DEMONIC TURTLES. DON'T FALL ON YOUR BACKS BECAUSE THEN YOU'LL DIE, AND I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO DIE, I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH FOR THAT. OKAY WELL I HAVE TO GO, SATAN WANTS TO TALK FOR A BIT AND IF I KEEP HIM WAITED HE MIGHT BURN A HOLE THROUH ME AGAIN. OH AND MDE IS COMING INTO THE STORY SOMETIME IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. I JUST DON'T KNOW YET. AND GO READ MADISON'S STORIES. SHE IS MADDIE IN THIS BOOK. BYE BYE LOVES.