1.8

"This is perfect." Angel said pulling out a black dress with a red bow around the waist.

"Yeah, only replace the bow with this pierce the veil belt." Shelby said

Maddie was looking for some shoes, along with something to put in my hair. "Found it!" she yelled. Maddie came out with a black beanie and red converse. Why was it always converse and not like switch it up some and wear like vans? Not that I have anything against converse I love them, just I've worn ever pair I own to basically nothing. Ehh whatever.

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate this." I say as they force me to sit down so they can fix my hair and make-up.

"Shut up, we know you do. Now do your eye liner cause if I do it I'll poke out your eye, and you know I will." Angel said.

"I know. Should I do a simple winged look or something different?" I asked them.

Shelby looked at me and said "here let me do it. You always go with simple things, let's go a bit more bolder with the wings. Change things up a little. Oh and don't forget we have to take you on a scavenger hunt too."

I completely forgot about the scavenger hunt thingy. "SHIT, THAT HURT!" I yelled as Maddie burned the back of my neck curling my hair.

"Sorry. Totally not sorry." she said and giggled.

"Bitch." I muttered.

"Jerk." Maddie said back.

"Just hurry up, we need to get going like right now.

"Okay, I'm ready." I say as I finish tying my converse, and Shelby placing my beanie perfectly so it doesn't mess up Maddie's "master piece" as she called it.

"Okay first we have to go to Starbucks. The-" Angel cut herself off. "Where did Shelby go?" she asked.

"Alex texted her and told her to come over to help him while we help this thing." Maddie answered.

"Oh thanks. Love you too bitch." I say and we walk over to the worst place ever, Starbucks. (Sorry if I offend you. I just don't like Starbucks and so like yeah. But I do kinda like the s'mores frappichno and I love their cake pops. he he.)

"Hi welcome to Starbucks. How may I help you?" a perky teenager says once we walk into the annoyingly famous coffee shop filled to the brim with white girls and high end business men.

"Well, this guy asked our friend out on a date and is making her do a scavenger hunt, and this is one of the places he told her to come (come, complete. I'm sorry, I'm listening to sexy drug by Falling in reverse and I had to.) here." Angel told the girl who's name is Carmen.

"Oh, then you must be Turtle." she said and walked behind the counter and grabbed a few things. Carmen came back and handed me two cakes pops and a note.

Once we went outside I opened the note. I laughed at the first sentence.

Hey baby, I hope yo like those cake pops I gave you to suck on for right now. Just to get your mouth ready for what's coming next. Just kidding. I remember how you said that you really liked their cake pops. Next go to Hot Topic and your friend Annabelle has everything you need. I love you beautiful. Can't wait to hear your amazing voice and se what your reaction to this surprise is going to be. I hope you like it. - Lex

"Awhh, Turtttllleeee." Angel and Maddie cooed. I didn't realize that they read the note too. Well, that's embarrassing. "Shut up idiots. We gotta go to my second home." I said, and we started to walk up the stairs to Hot Topic.

"SHE'S HERE WYNTER!" Annabelle yelled to somebody named Wynter.

"Turtle, this is my boyfriend Wynter. Wynter this is the bestest person in the whole world Turtle." I blushed at her words but said hi anyway. He had snake bits, black hair with neon green stripes, (that is what my baby is going to look like when I give birth. I want emo babies, but I can settle for goth or scene babies.) and was really tall.

"Congrats, but I kind of have to go on a date soon and like I need the stuff that he said that I needed and you have it." I said. Annabelle gets off track sometimes.

"Oh yeah. Here you go babe, and you look absolutely gorgeous." she said and I looked at the bracelets and necklace. "Thank you love. Bye." I say back and now I'm off to my next location of this crazy scheme.

You have to put these on. - A. Said a note laying on the stuff. I didn't notice it before, I guess she slipped it in during our hug. There was a bracelet that was one of my dad's band with the lyrics They Say Love Is Forever Your Forever Is All That I Need, and then one that had you are my anchor but one looked like it was missing, and then the last one say I love you, again it had the other one missing.

"That's all for the scavenger hunt. time for the park." Maddie laughed, and then we walked out of the mall, and with only 30 minutes to spare.

It took us only 15 minutes to get to the park. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find him. Luckily, I had 15 minutes until our date officially started. Oh god what if I'm early. It'll look like I'm too desperate. Or it could be worse. My clock could be wrong and I missed the date and it looked like I blew him off. As all these thoughts ran through my head, I found myself at the swings.

I sat there. I started to slowly push myself on the swings, when I felt a pair of arm wrap around my waist.

Then someone said "Thought I would find you here." After that they started to kiss my neck.