0.7

A/N hey guys sorry I was grounded and like I wasn't allowed to update or listen to music like wtf you can take away anything BUT NOT MY MUSIC 😿😿😿anyways here's this chapter

The drive to the park wasn't too long maybe about 5 or 10 minutes, but was very awkward and quiet until hime spoke.

"So what are we going to do" (as in tony and hime) at the park vic? Hime asked which I thought was weird cause it's a park and we are supposed to 'have a talk' with me.

"Well you can come and talk with me and Joanie or whatever you want as long as you don't get arrested" Vic replied.

I frowned at the use of my real name he must be mad at me. no god how could I not see this coming he's going to hurt me like father did.

"Turtle are you okay" tony asked he must have noticed me cringe at my thought

"Y-yeah per-fectly fine-e" I stuttered

Tony leaned over and whispered to me "vic won't hurt you he would never hurt a girl or anyone for the matter and mean it okay"

"Umm ok-okay-y" I said still scared shitless I can't trust what people say to me.

Yes I do trust tony a little, but that doesn't mean I trust him with this type of stuff.

"Turtle I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to scare you I would never EVER hurt you" vic said so he must have heard us

"I-I'm sorry it-it's just things and reasons-s I get-t l-like th-this" I say to Vic

"Turtle I get it you don't have to be scared of me your like my daughter now I want to help you not hurt you" he says back

"Yeah we love you turtle" hime says and gives me a side hug

"I love you dorks too, but really lets go I'm ready to talk okay"

"Alright let's go" vic says and helps me out of his old, and beat up pick up truck

*small time skip*

Once we got to a place away from others I started to talk...

"Well first tony you wanted to know the reason why I'm called turtle. Well when I first got to the orphanage I didn't talk to anyone. I was so scared that everyone was going to hurt me like my dad did. I kept myself hidden unless it was time to eat, or group time or really anything I had to be around people for. I used to be bullied for being so anti social so everyone started calling me Turtle. I also used to wear hoodies all the time to hide my... scars" I took a pause and looked down at my arms, "it was like a shell for me. I could hide away even in big crowds and it made me feel safe. Eventually since I was there for so long I was able to make a few friends and I discovered my love for teenage mutant ninja turtles. Then it just became my name. I stopped answering to my real name because over the years there I despised it. No one could pronounce it right, my father named me it and I wanted no part of him in my life, and then people barely called me by my name anyways."

"I'm sorry Joanie. I thought it would be so much more lighthearted than that, but at least it's not all sad." hime said then leaned over to hug me. I smiled at him thankful that he still was able to make me smile right now.

"Okay now why did you self harm because that's the whole reason we came here" Vic said

"J-just promise-mise m-me yo-you won't-t laugh a-t me-e" I stuttered like I always do when I'm nervous. Another gift from my wonderful father.

"Turtle-pop we would never we all have our reasons to do things to ourselves, good or not so good" tony spoke "And, I might add look at Vic he used to, I thought about it in my teenage years, and Tony who the hell knows what goes on with Tony." added Hime

"Thanks-s g-guys" I said and took in a shaky breath and...

A/N holy fuck guys I'm so happy 213 reads so far it's like the day that kellic was confirmed I love you my demon turtles you are amazing keep voting and commenting ✌️peace out demon turtles and I'm sorry that it's short I have minor writers block so yeaahhh but I still love you and btw go and read some kellic fanfiction written by the awesome person thekellinunderthevic  follow her now, like now go, really stop reading and follow her, OH MY GODH I LOVE YOU GUYS BUT GO AND FOLLOW HER FORGET ME (but don't stop reading my book 😘)