1.4

*Beep, beep, beep* my annoying alarm clock went off. Which is kind of weird because I never set my alarm. I guess my dad set it? Oh well, I get up and go take a shower. I plug my phone into my dock the blood on the dance floor guys bought me when I came home. Teenagers started to play as I got the water warm enough to get in.

After about 20 minutes, I got out and got dressed. It was just a simple grey t-shirt with purple ice cream cones, with a pastel skirt with suspenders and my black TOMS. Kawaii right?

I skip down that stairs and see that Jaime was on the couch.

"hey turtle, what's up" he asks me as I walk passed him to get some food.

"nothing much, just been practicing guitar and writing music. Where's dad?" I ask him.

"he is at the studio making a new album (Madness). He said that if you want you can come down and hear him practice while also watching Copeland, Rownan, and Liam."

"Awesome, can you take me, or is the other peasants here along with you?"

"well, first off, did you just call us peasants, and yeah we all are here." Mike chimed in.

"Yes I did just call you peasants, and you're taking me to dad's studio." I tell him then grab my bag to leave.

"Oh, well thanks for the options" he replied.

"you are welcome. Now let's go and can Maddie come along?" I asked him. I haven't seen Maddie, Angel, or Shelby in forever.

"Sure, just text your dad to let him know" he said and I texted him once we left to pick up Maddie.

"My dad said it's cool, and hurry up he has a surprise for me" I tell mike while Maddie grabs her bag.

"Tell him that we are on our way and he can stop whining."

"Dad said to give you the bird, and how much longer" I tell him and Maddie laughs.

"well, tell him he's rude and about two minutes" he says.

"cool is all he said."

We finally get to the studio and walk in. The security guard asked who we were and we told him that I was his daughter, and he already knew Mike and Maddie.

Once the guard who's name I found out was albert took us to the recording room, my dad stopped singing and came to give me and Maddie a hug.

"Hey mad dog" he says to Maddie.

"Hey Kellin" she replied.

"Hey Turtle" dad says to me and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey dad"

"You ready to know what your surprise is?" he asked me with a sly grin.

"Why not" I tell him and he hands me a piece of paper.

"what's this?" I ask him confused.

"read it" he tells me and I open it only to find an older song I wrote.

It was called black heart, I wrote it when I was still in the orphanage. It's not very good but I guess my dad found it, and read it.

"Why do you have this and where did you find it"

"Your mom was cleaning your room and found this on your desk in your recording room, read it, gave it to me, and so I brought it here and showed it to your new manager. You're going to be in a band, along with Angel, Maddie, and Shelby." dad told me and Shelby and Angel walked out of the booth.

"Hey Turtle." angel says.

"What's up with you weirdo" Shelby says.

"Nothing much how about you human" I tell her back and we all laugh.

"okay, well you guys already know ho to play an instrument so we got that settled and Turtle you'll sing while playing guitar. Angel you said you'll be lead guitar. Maddie you said bass, and Shelby you're on drums right?" dad asks them as we enter the recording booth.

"right" they all reply.

"Awesome, when ever you guys are ready just give us a thumbs up" I'm guess the strange guy who said that is our manager.

"alright cool, but could we do a quick test run so I can warm up my voice" I ask them.

"That would be great, we don't need you to strain your voice before you all begin your careers, oh and by the way I'm John, your manager." John tells us.

"Awesome" I tell him and let the girl tune their bass and guitar while I do mine and do basic solfage (do re mi fa sol la ti do) and a few short "songs".

"you guys ready" I ask them and they nod. I give John a quick thumbs up and he gives me a sign that means we're now recording.

I take a deep breathe and...

TO BE CONTUNUED

Quick A/N THIS IS A REAL SONG I WROTE AND ITS NOT VERY GOOD BUT IF YOU DO LIKE IT THEN TELL ME PLEASE AND SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT FOR THIS. BUT AFTER THIS I WON'T BE UPDATING UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE. REMEMBER I LOVE YOU BUT I CAN'T WRITE RIGHT NOW. IT'S NOTHING YOU GUYS DID IT'S JUST I NEED A BREAK AND PLEASE GO READ MY REALLY GOOD FRIEND GreenDayAreMyHeros AND READ HER BOOKS. THEY ARE ABSOULTLY AMAZING, AND REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR HER BOOKS. SHE DESERVES IT AND TELL HER I SENT YOU AND SHE MIGHT LIKE I DON'T KNOW UPDATE FOR ME. JK JK YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT SHE UPDATES WHEN SHE WANTS BUT REALLY CHECK OUT HER BOOKS. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND STAY STRONG. REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A TURTLE SO DON'T FALL ON YOUR BACK BECAUSE YOU'LL DIE IF YOU DO.